Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ODW

andy richter controls the universe

anyone catch this tonight? i thought it was pretty good. iv always been a fan of that kinda comedy. late night with conan is the shit, too bad andy's gone but its still a funny show.

yeah the more i think about the show the more i like it. i hope it catches on. i was impressed with it. andy has actualy been in a lot of movies since conan, i always go nuts when he pops up so unexpected on screen.

its probably one of the only prime time sitcoms (other than the simpsons and family guy) that id look foward to during the week.

I hope it sticks around for a few years

hell yeah, family guy and the simpsons are great. family guy quickly shot to my all time top 3 favorite shows. this kid in my hall and i downloadin all of them and burned them to divx. im proud.

ahhhhh it was ok....had the potential to be better though. It was like Ally Mcbeal, the male version. All those scenario's he was envisioning got a little annoying ansd less humorous after a while.

Guest Stoney Blaze

that shit was funny!

:lol:

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

conan's show fell off as soon as andy left

how dare you speak ill of my Coanzie!

Guest me IS cool

What's the name of the secretary on Andy Richter control the universe show? April? Goddamn she was HOT!!! I almost nutted my pants looking at her nice ass cleavage.!!! :D

pretty funny.

those two chicks needed to be sweaty and moaning the whole time though. at least that's what would happen if i controlled the universe...

the secretary's name is wendy. shes cute but damn she could use a new pair of teeth! did u see what she had in her mouth?! it was like she had a bunch of off-white rocks jammed in her gums.

its only been on once and they showed an encore rerun tonight. "its promising" as in: it shows promise.

conan eats monkey butt , kilborn is the man of the nineties .............

ohh wait its .........ohh you get the point

fuck that, conan will always be the king of his slot. i didnt even know kilborn was still on. shit even the daily show is better without him.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this