who's been caught?

sound

Guest 10000lakes

yo "crisis" i hope thats not what you write cuz if it is you need to rethink that.i guess youve never heard of crisis awr akb,but you really shouldnt be writin that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by eessee

thats happened before ^^^ i dont understand why peeps say stop like we're going to wait for them or something...... thats our dumb society now adays:D

after we were safely away my friend was trying to tell me "maybe the guy just said hey stop cuz he wanted to tell us there was a train coming and to be careful." i wanted to hit him in the face with a shovel immediately. yeah, i'm sure whoever that was, was really happy we were out painting there. pffffffft. :dazed:

Guest eessee

yeah around my way the conductors will call the cops and it blows cuz u dont know anything until you hear someone saying stop.....:mad:

been kawt once. i was mad young and toy so they just called myparents cofaskated all my shit i had. i was catching mad shit for 3 miles and undervocer cop mad a fuked up turn busted out of there car and tstarted talking to us my partneras hideing shit in his shit and he was about to give it to them he turns around and they pulled out a gun it was fucked

Originally posted by 10000lakes

yo "crisis" i hope thats not what you write cuz if it is you need to rethink that.i guess youve never heard of crisis awr akb,but you really shouldnt be writin that

i think i've heard of crisis...and i've heard of the AWR crew...

people will know we're not the same when there's a different crew name next to mine.... nah i don't write that anymore.... if i did, i really wouldn't care...you could probably choose any combination of letters and its already been taken by somebody, somewhere... Any name i write, i chose way before i saw some "famous" writer with that same name on the internet, or on my newest graff videos....i'll do my own thing...and if some day i meet "crisis" ...i'll tell him i used to write that same name....and he'll probably say "no shit?"

Guest Mr Fukshitup

I got caught once, but it was mostly my own fault. Not even coming close to that situation before, I felt invincible.

As a result I paid no attention to my surroundings, painting a trackside wall behind a fence on an industrial ground, ten minutes later a security guard comes walking around the corner, i looked right at him and he looked right at me. He was right between me and my backpack, the backpack unfortunately containing my wallet with an id. It just felt stupid, so I walked out of the shade, sure that he had already seen me.

Actually I scared him, he looked a bit startled and then he asked me what I was doing there so I told him. I wish I could lie, but I´m just too bad. He called the cops, they came picked me up and got my confession.

A couple of months later I go to trial, get to pay fines to the state for trespassing and vandalizing, plus a substantial amount of money to the business that owned the building for cleaning the wall.

Actually I never payed for the buff, because those stupid people never claimed me for that money.

For me this was a good lesson, now I know what I´m getting into and know how to always check for possible routes to escape in case of the law interfering. Of course I will also never leave stuff around that could incriminate me. Hopefully, if I ever get caught again, I won´t confess so easily either.:confused: :confused:

Guest eessee

its important that u pay attention to your surroundings cuz if u dont someone can sneek up on ou like my boy bac in L.A. he was hitting up on his train and like 10 tag bangers came out and he got punished like mad crazy they beat the whoa out of him...... it happens sometimes cuz your so into the moment so its normal but a bad habit....:)

Guest Canadiano

I had my house searched three times. all three times i was in jail, so who knows if my moms was hit up with an actual warrant. the first couple of times i had mad garbage bags full of paint, mags (playboys and High times and cannabis culture included), and sketchbooks and paper taken away. those mutherfuckers did my springcleaning for me.

i had my house searched once but I kinda knew it was gonna happen b/c shit at the time was real hot so i got rid of all my stuff They tore the place up and didn't find shit except for an old waterbong that I didn't even know I had (they took it though of course) and a bunch of beer I had stashed in the basement Im only 20 so they took it just to be dicks I had like 4 cases I hate that shit Im 20 fuckin years old Have my own fuckin house and they come in lookin for guns and spraypaint and all they can get is fuckin 4 cases of Beast

APPLE PIE AND POLICE STATE

O GOD AINT THIS COUNTRY GREAT

Guest -MOE LESTER-

either wear your backpack while your painting or hide it then paint, NEVER leave it just thrown on the ground carelessly....if you have to run you end up losing your shit....

Almost..

A friend and i doing a full (2 sets of letters, character, background) at 3am on the back of a shopping mall. There was a huge light right above us. I was done with my letters, but my friend was still at work. It seemed like a fairly relaxed spot after awhile, no cars at all... Well I walked back to the car. And being a dumb-ass - didn't think about the light that was on while I sat there with the door open...So all of a sudden I get hit with hi-beems and I look over. And, hoo-ray, it's a cop car. So I've got a spotlight on me and I'm currently loading cans into the car...So i shut the door and walked towards the cops car. This is the part where I'm saved...It's super foggy out. And somehow the light from above and the fog are making it so they can't see the wall - or my friend. So I made up a long story about just leaving some party and having to get dropped of here to pick up my car...etc.

My heart was pounding super hard though....not fun.

one day im hitting this spot its 4 in the fuckin morning, bamm dumb cop rolls up so i jump in a trash can filled with stinky shit i hide my mask and bag in the dump sitting there for 5 mins, i swear i thought that was it i was thinking about alliby since i had warrants on my ass, so then me and my look out run and jump on a roof we climbed that bitch dont know how we did that 2 get on a shit that high stayed there for 10 mins climbed down and finished, what was funny was that not even a 100 yards 2 other dudes i was out with that night were getting busy at a roof top that you could clearly see from we where at so when we ran across them 2 regroup they were like that was a smooth getaway< if those fuckers only knew.

that same fuckin night maybe like 2 hours earlier we hit a billboard and we walked back 2 see how it came out, so we keep walking my friend has a new monatana so we do a lil bit of freeway bombing and we walk a cop rolls by us and turns on the fuckin lights we stash the paint and im like all this fuck has on me is fuckin curfew then i remember about my warrants so we dash thru the freeway man, fucking 14 lanes of fucking traffic and we chill on the otherside for a good time that was one crazy night!

Archived