who's been caught?

sound

Guest ThePrankster

Cops need to die or just don't be so damn hard are graffiti vandalism, people goin' to jail for it but yet some people get away with Murder and they have enough evidence to bar them... the system is fucked see! been caught and i've had alot of close calls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 times i got ratted out an 2 times in school(way back)

but when i got busted my first time didnt let that shit phaze me an got busted the next weekend:crazy: so they set both of my court days so i didnt have to go twice an ended up with the same punishment as my other friends:p

an a bunch of close calls one just a few nights back

me and my ex-freind were walking, getting ready to hit shit up when this cop crept up behind us and said we looked shady. They searched us and found cans, and even though we hadn't yet done anything that night, there were some bombs floating around of ours, so they asked if we did them. I said, No I don't do graffiti. the kid I was with, being the complete idiot that he is, told the cops everything and got us both arrested. he took off for cali 3 days later. I spent 3 1/2 weeks in jail, but my charges got dropped. go figure.

This once I was hittin' this wall that just got painted over that day, and it seemed like a clean break, it was 12:30 am, there was NO ONE in sight, but about 20 sec. later, I heard footsteps running behind me. I turned, and all I saw was this quick flash of the dude that was painting the wall earlier that day. He tackled me to the ground and we struggled for a minute, until i kicked his punk ass off of me and booked it. I figured he already called the cops, so I tossed all my stickers and my marker. My boy that I was with split, too. We both got away clean.

Guest jeff123456

i got caught while painting trains... im a moron.. the po down there caught me then they gave me a warning and let me go so i decide to go back and finish off what i started and they catch me again that time they took me home and only charged me with tresspassing... i just wanted to shoot myself...

Guest -CRedZ-

one of my mates got ratted out 3 days ago and had to dump all of his shit :50 markers,120 blaktops,200 cans and about 50 blakbooks the cops raided his house and found nothin.dumb mutha fukerz:king:

I got busted racking, spent a few hours in jail with a bunch of drunks. Fuckers took my shoe laces. Ended up with a years probation and had to do community service...which consisted of cleaning toilets and other shit in a Salvation Army store.

Just heard I got ratted out to the narcing type. Not sure if he's gonna take it to the man or not. Just kinda waiting.

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by crisis

i agree...hey...where you at in new mexico?

jorin7@aol.com

what up Crisis, i'm in the San Juan County you know where thats at? its up by where the 4corners meet... where in CO you at man?

Originally posted by Rothschild

I am sure this is some petty shit:

14 Caught Racking= Payed Fine, Arrested

15 Caught Writing= Probation Fine

15 Caught Racking=Tried the good ole shopping car into pickup.

16 Caught Writing=Probation, Suspended License

16 Kicked out of second H.S. for writing

blah blah blah...

There have been so many chases, car chases, foot chases, bus chases, driver locking me in the bus, running across freeway, sweated, pad hot, ect ect...I guess when your putting in work you forget all the shit you've done....

The hero stories are the best...

sucks living in the i.e. doesnt it!>!>?!?!?!

ive never been caught or even had to run...but i know when i do get caught its gonne be from one of these mother fuckers who my freinds told i write or probaly even one of my freinds i know a certain 2 who would...when u write somthing cool u always wanna show them it cuz its cool and u want props then they know ur name and then u get up warrent goes out and they snitch......i this is gonna happen to me i gotta move hehe

I GOT BUSTED BACK IN 93'. A WALL AT A LOCAL PARK WAS HIT UP WITH PATHETIC "VATO" TAGGING. MY FRIENDS AND I DECIDED TO ADD ANOTHER LAYER OF PAINT TO THAT SHIT SO WE DID A LITTLE AFTERSCHOOL/DAYTIME BOMBING AND THREW UP OUR TAGS. UPON DOING SO I SAW SOMEONE WHO WORKED FOR THE PARK ( A FUTURE CO-WORKER) AND YELLED OUT, "RUN." UNFORTUNATELY ONE OF THE GUYS WITH US WAS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID AND HE GOT CAUGHT. THE PRINCIPLE OF OUR SCHOOL CAME AND TOOK PICS OF THE DAMAGE. SKIP FOWARD A WEEK AND THERE I WAS SKETCHING IN BIOLOGY WHEN THE TEACHER'S AID AND MAYOR OF THE NEXT TOWN OVER GRABS THE PAPER OUT OF MY HAND AND TURNS IT INTO THE OFFICE. THEY EVENTUALLY MATCHED THE SKETCH WITH THE PICS OF THE DAMAGE WE CAUGHT EARLIER AND I GOT BUSTED. I SUPPOSE IT WAS FOR THE BEST BECAUSE I HAD TO ALTER MY STYLE TO CONTINUE BOMBING. THE MORAL OF THE STORY? ....

LESBIANS ARE GREAT!!!

Guest eessee

mmmmmkaayyyy sounds nice now next up on maury we have tranvestite taggers who like putting cans down there ******** :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

shit i got caught in the act......1 year in jail :o

how the hell did you get 1 year in jail for graffiti? did you have a really bad record or what? geez that must have sucked. do you still paint?

almost got nabbed tonite. on a walkway of a train tressel going up big, right when i am finishing i see a flashlight at the end and a voice yelling hey stop! me and my bro ran outta there so quick there was no way we could have kept up. oh well, at least we got to finish our pieces. guess we just won't go back for a bit. heh.

Guest eessee

thats happened before ^^^ i dont understand why peeps say stop like we're going to wait for them or something...... thats our dumb society now adays:D

Archived