whats the longest you have worn the same pair of underwear?

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sneak

whats the longest time ive gone?

2 long:lol:

^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAIOHAHGHAHAHAHA!!!!LOL No.

3 days. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by REGULATOR

3 days...camping trip, forgot to bring extra clothes

dont lie motherfucker

you are just some home less faggot who goes to the local library so you can gain some sort of importance in society since all you do for your crack habit is suck dick, i might feel sorry for you and buy you some knee pads, sucking dick must be hard on your knees*. Get a job you transient Scumbag, oh yeah and some culture.

*skarhead

Originally posted by blink_ATX

dont lie motherfucker

you are just some home less faggot who goes to the local library so you can gain some sort of importance in society since all you do for your crack habit is suck dick, i might feel sorry for you and buy you some knee pads, sucking dick must be hard on your knees*. Get a job you transient Scumbag, oh yeah and some culture.

*skarhead

skarhead....you must be crazzzzzzzzzzzzy.

there are some nasty motherfuckers up in here

christ people, i doubt i've gone over 36 hours, and definitely no longer than 2 days. but yeah, i do need to get myself some new boxers cause i know i've had these for at least four years now and they're starting to get real thin-like in some spots. and holey in others.

i'm religious about socks though. i put on a fresh pair of socks two or three times a day. cause fuckin a, you can't beat a fresh pair of socks, that shit feels so good.

Guest blood as ink

back when i was in seventh grade or so i didn't shower for about a month and a half...i just didn't want to then i ran away for 3 weeks.came back home with with a thick lair or dirt on me and scabies(eww i know).i had to get medication for that and all this shit.i took so many showers before i actully felt clean.

i've gone a for about a week on a few occasions but now if i don't shower everyday i feel filthy. and now that i have a girlfriend i have to keep clean more and more.

man, im wearing these boxers right now, theyre clean by the way...an old girlfriend gave them to me a while ago, theyre nice mickey mouse plaids from the disney store..

but now there are some holes..ive tried sewing them up but some are still there, which makes it inevitable for my junk to get stuck in there and then i say ouch and rearrange things and im fine

the worst is when your wearing those boxers made out of that flannel material. After a few days your nuts develope this layer of fuzz that you kinda have to scrape off....or am I the only one that knows about that?

Zack sitting in a pile of his own filth Morris

Originally posted by Zack Morris

the worst is when your wearing those boxers made out of that flannel material. After a few days your nuts develope this layer of fuzz that you kinda have to scrape off....or am I the only one that knows about that?

i know about that...haha

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by cmeup

thats fucking dirty shit yo...

i aint ever rocked same pair more than a two days, and that was only like if you didnt bring backups to your homies house or whatever and you crashed there.....

however, i did run outta drawz once and had to dig an old pair up, out tha laudnry and had to rock them....

ppppppppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:D:eek:

just by reading this over and over agian... i think i need knew "draws" because i just pissed myself...

iunno that shit was just funny to me...

1.) he says "DRAWS"!!!! instead of underwares (sounds like my mom)

2.)he rocks underware that was old outta the laundry.. then said PUUUU :lol:

Archived