Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

whats the longest you have worn the same pair of underwear?

alll you dudes need to change your drawers.... thats some funky shit yo...no wonder chicks dont like graf writers cuz they smell funky,....:D

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a couple of weeks maybe...? i generally don't get nut funk...

Hell ya man... I know the feeling... no laundry done... no money... just pimp the same shit... as long as you know its your nutz in there then whats there to lose...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

my balls smell like boiled cabbage.

that's just fuckin haggard zack. seriously that makes me wanna hurl.

anyway, i sometimes rock boxers i've worn once or twice, but not much after that. if i need some boxers i'll get some from the dirty clothes pile. i can't rock any if i've worn them more than twice.

sho nuff

i usually always change my drawers ...even if i don't shower... but i've gone months without washing my hair... :lick:

Guest willy.wonka

mamma cant afford fancy stuff like underwear...

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by willy.wonka

mamma cant afford fancy stuff like underwear...

Hahaha true! Once had a friend who when he grew to big for his underwear he ripped the elastic off to make em not so tyte and wore that shit for another year...

Now thats ghetto

if you run out of underwear why dont you just not wear any... its the way to go im tellin yah..

no more than 3 days for me. if i get in one of these depressive moods that last like a couple weeks, then it happens during that time. i dont change the undies cuz i just dont shower or shave. but when it gets bad. as in when i can smell the nut funk when im just sitting down, ill shower and shave that day... if not that day, then the next day for sure.

its not that I am out of clean clothes at the moment its just that I have no reason to shower or get all nicely dressed up for anything....so I figure fuck it I can sit around and smell my own fuck for a few days.

Zack still wearing the same undies Morris

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by SerialRapisT

Hahaha true! Once had a friend who when he grew to big for his underwear he ripped the elastic off to make em not so tyte and wore that shit for another year...

Now thats ghetto

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aight i went to warped tour like four years ago, yoo-hoo was throwing out shit to catch, i thought it was t-shirts i got like three-o-them bitches and was like ah yeah, but they turned out to be draws, so i was like aight this is is straight. and i wear them goddamn yoo-hoos like evryday to this day. I switch em up when i can. I cant say i got any thing on you nasty bastards as far as rockin the same pair evry goddamn day but i can honestly say aint none of yall gone as long as i have without buying a pair, im fer real its been like like 4 or 5 years. rockin the same ol draws....but i get buy. especily since i quit dating that girl that ate my underwear!

Ive gone around a week with out changing, or showering ( i was sick and depressed.) But that still doesnt hold down compare to my freind nox who went 6 monthes with out bathing or changing.

He honestly smelled like death itself.

i went about four months without showering... i had 2 sets of clothes that i just cycled through every week or two... if the smell bothers me, then i'll take care of it, but it's rarely an issue...

bump for being a dirtball

i went about a week and a half with no shower and the same drawers, i developed a rash and when i was taking a crap this aweful smell began to linger around and i know it wasnt my shit, so i kinda sniffed at it, let me tell you, it was worse than the dirtiest, fattest womans pussy, i almost puked, i'm sure you get the idea....i dont know how my girlfriend stands it

I have a habit of not washing certain clothes such as boxers, t-shirts as often as others. So I sometimes run out of underwear. But I usually just "Free Ball" it. I think a went a couple months not wearing underwear. Not because I didn't have any clean ones but cause I just got used to it.

I just wear em' till they disintegrate....yep just let em vanish into thin air..hey ya know I rarely ever wipe my ass either....oh let me tell you...the bacterial cultures I've produced down there would startle modern science....

Originally posted by cmeup

yall fucking up ya know that right?

i dont know about tha rest of yall, but you fools rocking tha same draws and especially you junkie, yall cant ever post up at my house.... fuck a road trip and all that shit.... no fucking way...

yall some dirty bastards for reals :D hahahaah

tease

you like that shit, but seriouly i'm trying to get my hygiene back in order, its fucked up cause i work almost everyday, and when i get off work i smell not bad but not good either, i never smell, but that one time was just ridiculous

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

when i get off work i smell not bad but not good either

i come outta work smelling like grease and metal, i like the smell but no one else seems to. on the underwear tip i have been freeballin for the past month or so, cause all my favorite boxers are silk and have nut holes worn into them... i need to hit up walmart soon!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this