Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

So im in a monopoly tournament this weekend

me and a buddy were at the mall about a week ago and decided to enter a contest to win a chance to play in a monopoly tournament this weekend, and surprisingly both of us got picked, so this weekend tt is heading to the mall to play 3 long dyas of monopoly with the hopes of winning the 5,000 grand prize. damn it feels good to have your name picked from a box. just thought id make another pointless thread for you all.

I play bingo with the old folks in the retirement home alot, ive won 50 bucks once, but that doesnt make up for all the money ive lost playin poker with some of the gentlemen there...they always fuck me..

Good luck tt.

Guest willy.wonka

the key thing to the game is not to buy hotels...advice givin by a champ.

once in a supermarket in my younger days..my sister knew my father was of the basketball type so she signed him up for a shootout. to make a long story short he one us a hoop and it was the happiest day of my life. its still sitting in my basement leaning against the wall.

Guest willy.wonka

fuck the hotels...make fast money

im all state champion....

dude monopoly is my shit, anything goes, always think of who you can fuck the hardest, dont make friends with any of those people, but, if you do make an allie fuck them the hardest when you get the chance

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this