sunday morning freights

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rolldafukout

that nigga duez still got some fr8s riding, i wish he didnt stop painting to go join the priesthood, owell, muter is really fucking dope..

yo if anyone else did those stick letters they would be laughed off the board, but since its mber everyone loves it. i usually dont say shit about anyones opinions because thats what they are opinions, but this is just to much. we all know mber can burn, but those stick letters arent doin anything for anyone. if i had to i would go over those before a semi decent piece of a unknown writer in a second.

Originally posted by footsoldier

yo if anyone else did those stick letters they would be laughed off the board, but since its mber everyone loves it. i usually dont say shit about anyones opinions because thats what they are opinions, but this is just to much.

god, im glad someone else isnt swinging on nuts here.....its cute and all but seriously people.....

by the way....great post as usual

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by footsoldier

yo if anyone else did those stick letters they would be laughed off the board, but since its mber everyone loves it. i usually dont say shit about anyones opinions because thats what they are opinions, but this is just to much. we all know mber can burn, but those stick letters arent doin anything for anyone. if i had to i would go over those before a semi decent piece of a unknown writer in a second.

hahahah!

Originally posted by and now you choke

dude....really....shut up. i've never gone and pulled your card but your teetering right on the edge.

the comment i made had nothing to do with you....it had a lot to do with what footsoldier said....believe me, i have no intrest in throwing around petty disses via internet.....

Archived