NON-STOP BLACKBOOK ACTION

Guest TECONE SW

Originally posted by Numb.nuts

and what makes you think you know what your talking about, jimbroni.

"i shouldn't even bother with this post caus it isn't gonna do shit,

but fuck it."

my point exactly...learn respect to be respected. no respect in this here game-as "tecone" says. im out.

Numb.Nuts keep it up...you sound more and more like a retard!!!!

blah blah blah blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Numb.nuts

im so so sorry mud_buddah and whatajerk, i will never do that again. i hope you accept my apology. i have three tickets to see willie nelson live, and im inviting you. please please say you'll go and we can put this petty argument behind us and watch the old geezer play.

whatever...my mom made me do this.

let me shed a tear for 2pac... ha, anyways, i guess there is some talent, not enough to drop my jaw. all the shading done is smuged, and then some parts are erased.not that great. i didnt read all of the post cause theres so much jibba jabba, so if anyone already pointed this out to the guy who dropped the t-word, my fault.

Guest stupid412

just my opinion

the drawings are so-so the fading is cool but the lettering is ...bad

but as to mud_buddha i thought what you said was totally right and needed to be said but that hand is totally out of proportion..the finger is like twice the size of the hand (exageration) and agian if your stuff is posted ecspect it to be ripped apart by writers from all levels of skill...;)

Re: just my opinion

Originally posted by stupid412

the drawings are so-so the fading is cool but the lettering is ...bad

but as to mud_buddha i thought what you said was totally right and needed to be said but that hand is totally out of proportion..the finger is like twice the size of the hand (exageration) and agian if your stuff is posted ecspect it to be ripped apart by writers from all levels of skill...;)

there are other problems with it as well.... but I still get a chuckle out of my little early morning joke, so the world still spins.

ok why in the hell does every1 feel the need to draw atleast 1 tu pac picture fore they die? he died let it go. he was a bitch neways u wana listin to a real rapper? listin to brotha lynch an x raided an the rest of blacc market productions.

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

If u want some real hip-hop like that check out X-Raided...he records songs over the prison phone for murdering a gang members mom.

Wow, how cool is someone for murdering an innocent woman for something that her son did! Underground, i'm not aiming this remark at you but the fact that this shit even occurs in the world is bad enough, it shouldn't become glorified in any way shape or form.

hahahhahaa ^^^^^^. quit fucking arguing over tupac, biggie or x raided. I swear half of you act like your still in 6th grade. as for the sketches, they arent super shitty, but they arent good either. Sorry, but the green 3d just makes me want to kill animals, instead of focusing on shading or shadow skills concentrate on letters.

just my 2 cents. stop the shit talking. god damn the internet for producing stupid faggots contemplating which dead ass rapper is harder. Both biggie and tupac suck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SerOneADC

why the fuck is everybody hating on this guy...he obviously has style and skill...i m feelin the third peice alot...and as for all this tupac shit...so what if tupac is wack...i just respect the art...not what it is of...i like the tupac sketch...not tupac tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by rip

ok why in the hell does every1 feel the need to draw atleast 1 tu pac picture fore they die? he died let it go. he was a bitch neways u wana listin to a real rapper? listin to brotha lynch an x raided an the rest of blacc market productions.

i've never drawn him, never will.

Archived