NON-STOP BLACKBOOK ACTION

Guest TECONE SW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah tupac was just a pretty boy with "thug" sex appeal to the women and bad "thugged out" lyrics for the guys.None of the hard shit he talks about did he ever go through......If u want some real hip-hop like that check out X-Raided...he records songs over the prison phone for murdering a gang members mom....and hes an excellent lyriscist. Now for the sketches there bad but just keep wrking and do some simples.:D :D :D :D

PS- Chino XL killed tupac....wooowooohahaha

Guest TECONE SW

Damn... I didn't know you people were hatin like that... You cats sound ignorant as fuck like that isn't skill or nothin when I see all these people postin simple bombs and wack shit and you on they dick... Check it though... you cats hatin but aint pastin no flicks so fuck all yall... I didn't put that pac pic up there to see if you like pac or not either... I put it up there to see if you liked the skills...

-Learn respect to be respected... TOYS

Originally posted by TECONE SW

I didn't put that pac pic up there to see if you like pac or not either... I put it up there to see if you liked the skills...

Well, since you put it nicely like that...

the subject matter is a problem. Tupac shedding a tear is a little trite. There are what? ten replies to this thread and how many of them commented on the tupac crying drawing? Why? Because it's the hip hop equivalent of a velvet elvis or dogs playing poker...

as for your skills as an artist. You've got a good eye. The likeness is decent. You did lose pac's bone structure though {you need to firm up his cheek bones and jaw line) and some of the rendering is sort of crude. Look at how smooth someone like Alex Ross or Louis Small can render with a pencil and you'll see what I'm talking about with the crudeness.

The letters...

I sort of like the first one. It'd be better without that moon though.

I sort of like the second one. Although I could do without the little sperms (they're silly looking) and the bubble letters at the bottom look like a 14 year old girl making a birthday card.

that last piece is terrible. It's a big noodly mess.

From what I can see your hand style is terrible as well.

Guest TECONE SW

Buddah...

See respect to you cause you keepin it real... not just postin somethin like "yo you wack", you pickin out what you like and don't like and respectin even if you don't feel it... That's the type of replies I like to hear cause that could possibly help me improve my style...

I feel you with what you sayin about pac's structure... that started off as just a doodle and then just kinda kept goin with it so everything aint like I would like it to be with it...

good looks on the advice though...

TEC

Originally posted by TECONE SW

Damn... I didn't know you people were hatin like that... You cats sound ignorant as fuck like that isn't skill or nothin when I see all these people postin simple bombs and wack shit and you on they dick... Check it though... you cats hatin but aint pastin no flicks so fuck all yall... I didn't put that pac pic up there to see if you like pac or not either... I put it up there to see if you liked the skills...

FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR "I'M HIPHOP" TALK. I SAID, FUCK 2PAC. HIS MUSIC WAS FOR BITCHES AND TRENDY FUCKS ALIKE. GRANTED THE CAT CAN SKETCH, BUT 2PAC IS A WASTE OF INK IN YOUR PEN. LASTLY, DON'T USE THE WORD TOY SO LOSELY....BESIDES, AREN'T THERE LIKE 500 PEOPLE WHO WRITE TEC, OR TECH? OR TECK? I CAN NAME SEVERAL. SO AGAIN, THE WORD TOY THAT ALL THE NEW JACKS LOVE TO USE...BEWARE...

oh yeah by the way. since your looking for advice you are a new jack. so heres some advice. i like the color blending on the first one, but as everyone else mentioned the moons gotta go. the letters are coming along on that one as well. i especially dig the third one...definitely the best one. the last ones alright too.. just so i don't seem all closed minded and shit.

Guest TECONE SW

teister.... I feel what you sayin how can you hate on pac? you can't...

anyways... dremster I'm not a new jack... I've been paintin for 5-6 years... I barely come on this site though... I was just tryin to see what people thought of some of my "different" styles... I could sit here and post mad wildstyles, simples, 3ds, all prisma markered out if I wanted I just wanted to see what people thought of this shit cause it's diff. from the normal shit I draw... And yeah, there's mad techs,tecks and all that but I'm not gonna go change my name cause of that.... there's probably other people usin YOUR name too... I don't think there's any name that only ONE person has...

TEC

Guest Numb.nuts
Originally posted by mud_buddha

the subject matter is a problem. Tupac shedding a tear is a little trite. There are what? ten replies to this thread and how many of them commented on the tupac crying drawing? Why? Because it's the hip hop equivalent of a velvet elvis or dogs playing poker...

as for your skills as an artist. You've got a good eye. The likeness is decent. You did lose pac's bone structure though {you need to firm up his cheek bones and jaw line) and some of the rendering is sort of crude. Look at how smooth someone like Alex Ross or Louis Small can render with a pencil and you'll see what I'm talking about with the crudeness.

The letters...

I sort of like the first one. It'd be better without that moon though.

I sort of like the second one. Although I could do without the little sperms (they're silly looking) and the bubble letters at the bottom look like a 14 year old girl making a birthday card.

that last piece is terrible. It's a big noodly mess.

From what I can see your hand style is terrible as well.

fuck the subject matter. he drew everything in that drawing for his sake not yours punk. lets see some shit you did. whoever put that drawing up here didn't do it for people like you to judge it like your some almighty king. and i quote the quoted. "learn respect to be respected."

all this bickering like five year olds is pathetic.:D

i shouldn't even bother with this post caus it isn't gonna do shit,

but fuck it.

these civil wars shouldn't be...we are of the same side dummy!!!

but anyways mud_buddah or whoever you call yourself. show me your shit, your rendering and your crudeness.

Guest TECONE SW
fuck the subject matter. he drew everything in that drawing for his sake not yours punk. lets see some shit you did. whoever put that drawing up here didn't do it for people like you to judge it like your some almighty king. and i quote the quoted. "learn respect to be respected."

That's what I'm tryin to say... It's all hate on these boards... Good Looks

TEC

Originally posted by Numb.nuts

but fuck it.

but anyways mud_buddah or whoever you call yourself. show me your shit, your rendering and your crudeness.

What are you all worked up about? I gave the guy a critique which he seemed to not get all worked up over. But you get all crazy about it... calling me a punk... Why? Because I didn't praise all of his work with great praise? Because aside from the things I liked ( I liked two out of three pieces and thought the tupac drawing was pretty good- even though the subject matter didn't agree with me) there were things I didn't like? Or that I thought he could do some things better? What sort of a sin is that?

Anyway, although I normally don't like to post my own shit, I was inspired by your challenge and whipped up something this morning while working through my first cup of coffee. It's not my best work (who's twenty minute doodles with a technical pencil on the back of an envelope are?) but I'm really into the subject matter...

ferYou.jpg

Originally posted by Numb.nuts

but fuck it.

Hey Numb.Nuts-- Shut that fuck up will you! you have no idea what the hell your taling about. so please!!! stop it.. Blah blah blah.....lets see some of your shit....blah blah blah......Maybe if you took the time to read what mud_buddah said you would have learned something...

If you Bomb, Tag, rock Burners or even post on this board! People will judge your stuff. thats a fact. no matter if you want people to or not. It happens....If you dont want anyone to critique your shit or you crews shit DONT FUCKING PAINT! Do us all a fucking favor and dont pick up a marker or a can. OK Numb.Nuts!!!!

:king:

Guest Numb.nuts
Originally posted by whatajerk

Shut that fuck up will you! you have no idea what the hell your taling about.

:king:

and what makes you think you know what your talking about, jimbroni.

"i shouldn't even bother with this post caus it isn't gonna do shit,

but fuck it."

my point exactly...learn respect to be respected. no respect in this here game-as "tecone" says. im out.

Archived