1200 dollars by friday

T.T Boy

ok, this post isnt really for me, more for my roomate, hes a dumbass and racked up a bunch of money on, well never mind, lets just say he needs 1200 by friday or hes gonna go to, well you know. any one think of any genious ways to get this money? legal is what hes going for, but if nessassary illegal would be acceptable. anyone got any ideas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Goto the bank and ask your Father for the money. When he doesn't give it to you, steal the security guards gun and force your Father to empty the safe. Make a clean exit because you're an innocent looking girl and then RUN LOLA RUN.

did u ever see in those high times magazines in the back the ad's for the LEGAL WEED"? Its like 20 dollars an 0... id suggest buying like a few pounds and then slanging it (i dont think you cant get arrested since it aint real) to kids at a rave, mall etc.. where theres a large group.

you'll be in the one in no time.

Originally posted by High Priest

did u ever see in those high times magazines in the back the ad's for the LEGAL WEED"? Its like 20 dollars an 0... id suggest buying like a few pounds and then slanging it (i dont think you cant get arrested since it aint real) to kids at a rave, mall etc.. where theres a large group.

you'll be in the one in no time.

IN THE MONEY is what i meant to say... computer lag's

Guest me IS cool

legally I would suggest you find some toys and video tape them tagging and then turn them in for a reward if it's being offered. I know it sucks ass but face it they're toys and you need money. I saw on tv some dudes got like 500 bucks for turning in a wack ass toy. He deserves it becuase he was hitting up in broad daylight.

Illegally I would suggest stealing shit and selling it. Drugs gets you alot of money fast. but whatever I don't care anymore...

P.S. all you toys betta watch out I'm video taping! heh heh heh :lol:

Guest Good Morning Captain

Sunday night go out and steal every newspaper machine in the city. Gotta be sunday night though.

a personal loan

max out credit card cash....

i think on all my cards its about 2g total.....

buy a shit load of coke for dirt cheap

work a couple of doubles....

sell his car, put the difference on a down payment for a new one

ie, if its worth 5, pay the dood off, and then use the rest for a down payment....

Guest --zeSto--

^ get this...

I was taggin in the gheto late friday night,

and this car pulls up and the window rolls down.

A guy asks if I know how to get to a park.

I point down the street, "there's one there (dumbass)".

He mumbled something about "cruising".

I told him in a very serious tone of voice...

"You better move your fucking car"

That guy was asking to get beatdown.

You dont pull up to a guy in a black parka

in the gheto unless you're looking for crack.

:dazed:

one time i needed money fast and so i paid $20 to get into some rave .. stayed 2 hrs. sold aspirin for $20 - 15 and made $400. its easy to sell it to people who are already messed up. i'd be pissed if i got sold fake e, but then again i dont care

Archived