Perth,Australian Destruction!!!

cluedo

Guest SE4_2002

thpenishead

Mate I didn`t start the slagging Kameart did, check it.I said I like Cluedo`s flix if you check.I just pointed out that London`s yards are far from easy that`s all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking hell i wasn't dissing london, i was just expressing my anger against your comments towards clue.

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, or else you'll get the same treatment towards you.

fuckin hell just lets get over this fucking debate.

yes fuck all this bitchen

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHICH YARD IS HARDER

time for some flicks i say

just gotta get the motherfucken scanner werken

shant be to long

FUCK DISSING POST FLICKS

ITS A FLICK THREAD NOT A BITCHIN THREAD

if you want to bitch

goto search and type bitch

NOW FUCK OFF

Re: Kameart

go FUCK a Koala!!

hmmmm have you been using my sayings mate???? i dont think u realise you are the one causing trouble here,no one is dissing london but i know that perth is more hardcore than london to do trains which is WHY they dont have a great big train history so go fuck a donkeys arse you stupid pom!

aussie aussie oi oi oi ! ! !

Re: ahhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by calusterize

I would just like to inform you all that Perth has now been summed up by one website www.watarush.com Its back up after a long absence, but the new site has blown my expectations away. Fucking dope, good job to everyone involved, and if you havent clicked on the link yet, heres another chance www.watarush.com

:king: :king: :king:

word

that shit is off the hook!

fucken oath

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tis dope

Originally posted by marks

fucken oath

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tis dope

:rolleyes:

Guest krie

ka ries argh

yo kame art, in that dest peice u posted, wuts the TCUF stand for ? thast a crew ? neva herd of em ?

anyways peace

Guest kwoeoner

originaly posted buy krie

yo kame art, in that dest peice u posted, wuts the TCUF stand for ? thast a crew ? neva herd of em ?

anyways peace

Its fuct backwords dude

Fresh.Urban.Childz.Triumphunt

Full Un Cut Terra

Guest krie
Guest krie
Originally posted by marks

go the stolen flix

if you looked you wood see i said they were from watarush... aknoledging they were from a site.

Archived