Perth,Australian Destruction!!!

cluedo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although, no body starts out good, it dosent mean just because you started out you can post your shit on a world wide used board like 12 oz, no offence cluedo but taking into consideration you started out but all the cleanz you posted were shit i think you and your pals should get your letters developed bfore even doing the trains let alone posting them on 12 oz

Guest kwoeoner

although, no body starts out good, it dosent mean just because you started out you can post your shit on a world wide used board like 12 oz, no offence cluedo but taking into consideration you started out but all the cleanz you posted were shit i think you and your pals should get your letters developed bfore even doing the trains let alone posting them on 12 oz

HEy fuck you u basterd u rekon he shood get his letters developd pfft ?

leave your wak comments elsewhere u jerk

inkhead

do you no how fucken hard it is to do a panel over here

yet have the time to do a burner on them

take that into consideration m8

sensors on the fence and shit

they cant just walk into the yard like you can where ever the fuck your

from so next time you have comment like that fuck up

at least he is hertin transperth cos not many ppl do and not very often

so fuck you if you dont like the shit on the thread FUCK OFF if its not

good enuff for you GAY CUNT

Who the fuck do you think you are inkhead?

you sound like more of a fucking dickhead criticizing writers like clue. Clue and all other fuckin perth writers would burn you, you fucking gay fag.Grow up mate, or just fuck off.

My mate sent me this sketch that a brothers friend gave to him for a birthday present. There are some wak areas, but the character is niceee.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kameart/B-Day.jpg'>

man the first thing

is even getting in the yard actaully having the balls to get into

claisebrook is admirable then doing a peice mate

clue is doing more panels than you will ever do mate

so fuck off why dont you come over to perth w.a and do a panel

and we will see how much you fuck it up cockface

anyway who the fuck are you to judge clue i dont see your shit burning his so fuck off and 12oz is a forum where anyone can fucken post

i dont see no rules on the degree of skill you have to have to post

dickhead THIS IS A PERTH THREAD SO FUCK OFF

ok,ok i wasnt meaning any diss i still think clues a shit writer but why am i an asshole for having that opinion iam sure he is a nice guy he just not very good, and that he should develop letters before starting a thread

but i guess its a touchy subject so i will scan a few of my trains, freights and walls when i get back to manhatten

how and nosm and jepsy the worlds greatest train painters said that out of all the places in the world the brincinstein layup in stockholm is the hardest headz get shot at there, not meaning to sound like i gots balls of steel but i will post the 5 burners and crew wholecar so saying yo city is hard to do is a bit uncalled for i been chased too many times to be told that

"if ya dont like tha thred then dont fukn look at it ya fuk head!!! and get over and do a panel b4 ya start dissin cunts!!!!"

i think thats uncalled for too pal, i dont understand why you gots ta hate!!!!!

why do fools get so upset when i express an opinion....cluedo do you want me to lie and say your shits tight???

mate your gay

you talk a lot a shit we all have our opinons man

at leats clue is out their herting transperth

not like us pussys who dont so fuck off

well claisebrook yard is the hardest in australia m8

and i dont think you painted at that stockholm yard you talk shit

man come over he and do a panel you will shit yourself

SO FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

HOPEFULL THIS TIME YOU WILL GET THE MESSAGE

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE AND YOU DRIBBLING SHIT

oh ok so if i thought clues work was good would i be down?

i will post you my stockholm trian whats your email?? i also expect yall to email me back your work

your all hating now but when you find out what i wirte your tone changes!!!

im sorry inkhead if my peices arnt up 2 yor standed!!but it isnt like i posted them up here to piss ya off man,and ya sed i wasnt good enough to have a thred of me,its not a clue thred its a perth thred!!!

and ya sed b4 all people have to start sumwerem,then dont come on here and start dissin me!!!

now lets keep this thred as a fliks thred not a shit talkin one!!!

maybe you should learn some....

Originally posted by inkhead!

Maybe you should learn a little bit about what our clean train scene is like...nearly every single panel you see in perth was done UNDER 5 minutes, some as short as 52 seconds...so either think you got luck and you're gonna have a 10 minute layup (not gonna happen) and get half of your wildstyle piece done - or get a completed simple panel up....hmm thats a hard choice

:heated:

Originally posted by inkhead!

i agree with you to some extent on the lettering but did you have to say he's trains were SHIT! you could have used a less harsh word.

but anyways post up your panels i'm interested in seeing them.

action would be nice aswell.

get away from stereoptypes

Originally posted by kaiser sozay

If you back your words up dude then so be it, I'm sure that "how and nosm" will tell you that perth has a very small system (I think only 4 small yards at least there was last time I was there) and that It would undoubtedly be hard to paint quality trains.

Also you must allow for the "Western Australian Syndrome" Which is where all people from the state of W.A. are born superior to all other forms of life. Dont get me wrong I love any damage on a train Its all good and some west aussie boys are amongst my fav's (slam,dash,shime,wolop etc).

You see I lived in W.a. for around 10 years went to school there and all that sort of shit.

West aust is a closed set as far as they are concerned, I've never in all my travel's come across a bigger group of "slackjaw two-bit busted up,straw chewing hillbilly fuckwits" ever to steal our good air.

Its just far easier to agree with them let them talk shit about how great they are, they are so much better etc etc.

and when they are talking shit just sneak in and rack thier paint,then fuck all of the girls(which are pretty sweet)....

Thats what I did.......

Fucking WANKER SANDGROPERS HAHAHAH

slackjaw two-bit busted up straw chewing hillbilly fuckwits??? what kind of a diss is that? stop dropping us all into this stereotype of being big headed..whos the one putting a whole city's writer scene down?

And what part of WA were you in? out in the sticks? We have one and a half of a yard, that would be Claisbrook and Currambine. Maybe you need to update your ideas of Perth...i think we are doing pretty fucking well being so small and being the most isolated city in the world. :rolleyes:

8 minutes...

I dont know about the Kudos and Fusion, but the Kudos that is in pink red and light purple (done with wolop and what) and the yellow character as the "O" took him 8 minutes. Believe it or not...2 hand action and fatcaps all the way....

Archived