Perth,Australian Destruction!!!

cluedo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: 8 minutes...

Originally posted by K-Rock

I dont know about the Kudos and Fusion, but the Kudos that is in pink red and light purple (done with wolop and what) and the yellow character as the "O" took him 8 minutes. Believe it or not...2 hand action and fatcaps all the way....

lucky ampidextrious cunt

yer inkhead!!my train outlines mite not be techniqcle or that clean,but ive neva had longer than 5 minutes to paint a train in my life!! and i tell ya rite now i wish i lived in europe so i kood just walk into tha yards and take as long as i wont but i cant!!so its beta just to fuk shit up than to be a toy home asleep wile im out riskin getin and caught and probley smashed to!! SO FUK YOU!!!!!!!!

shouts to all cunts fukn up transperth!!!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/clue/clueashfeild1.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/clue/clueashfeild2.jpg'>

ah yer and can i ask a valid question ink head"how long do you get to paint a train were eva yor from,and do yor yards have razor wire fenses,sensors,24 security and cameras??and do transits hide in bushes at yor layups??" its just a question?

Guest SE4_2002

cluedo

i tell ya right now i wish i lived in Europe so i could just walk into yards and take as long as i want but i cant
You prick, you aint gotta a cluedo sonny!! Theres not one tube yard you can just walk into, theres fucking huge fences with razor wire lazor trips motion sensors the lot..I think you`ll find London is probably one of the hardest places to paint i.e tubes! Ask you boys who are over here i.e Fusion or Senser. Not trying be a cunt, be I hate people who generalise!!

safe.

You prick, you aint gotta a cluedo sonny!! Theres not one tube yard you can just walk into, theres fucking huge fences with razor wire lazor trips motion sensors the lot..I think you`ll find London is probably one of the hardest places to paint i.e tubes! Ask you boys who are over here i.e Fusion or Senser. Not trying be a cunt, be I hate people who generalise!!

yer,but i didnt say tha london tubes i sed europe!!were im sure there are yards that u can just walk into n paint!!

Guest SE4_2002

cluedo

QUOTE]theres no point every time i do i get dissed!!! Fuck the toys out there!!

Forgive me if i`m wrong but I always thought London was in Europe!! Who`s dissing, i`m just pointing out a fact! There are some yards you can walk in and paint, but not tube yards, unless you have knowledge of that particular yard, and you know where the sensors are and the cameras and when the guards come round for their look around.

safe, don`t get dissing confused with me pointing something out to you.

Got some nice flix .

Originally posted by cluedo

theres no point every time i do i just get dissed!!! fuk tha toys out there!!! [/b]

well clue, it only really seems to be the odd foreign mother fuckers who don't appreciate anything that diss you. Personally i think this thread is where people from perth can post their shit, and most perth people admire your shit. Fuckin London piece of shit can go elsewhere, but keep on posting.

Guest SE4_2002

Kameart

Who the fuck are you to say anything to London, what the FUCK is Perth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That City everyone`s heard of yeah..You Dickhead!!Your train scene don`t come close, someone said you got like 4 or something yards, we have nearly 30 tube yards thats not even counting the train yards!!Check Old Skool London, we got a history you aint got SHIT, go FUCK a Koala!!

Archived