handstyles

WERK

Names

And who are you? The Graffiti over seer that tells people what names they can use? (Never stole the name from the other DAZE) Look I've been writing the name since 83. Thats pretty long if you ask me. And since I'm also an active member I feel free to write that name - till I'm dead. This is of course is NO disrespect to the DAZEONE from NYC.

Rock on brother and sisters.

P.S. I choose this board to post flicks, praise and contribute to the life style that we have created, not insult and post NEGATIVE post. Contribute or stay out! :heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

help a honkeh out...

i got handstyles, and i digital camara, but i dont know how to post stuff... im HTML-ITARET! so if someone can post my stuff for me, just e-mail me and let me know yo, fo sho, woah!

i know, im a loser, thanx....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ser3adc

i like it for its uniqueness...except for how u wrote stb...dont like the handstyle on that...and about resizing...paste the pic into photoshop and click on the image button...then click image size...shrink it from there...and if u dont have photoshop, you can always use the stretch/skew choice in ms paint...works like a charm. then, just resave the pic over the original one...and post it from there. may sound complicated but it's not...you'll figure it out.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by animez

what's that middle marker u got there?

i dont know what exactly it is but it looks like a marker i used for drafting when i worked at an engineering company, they made me draft all the time and i got to use dope markers, better than prismas....they always wondered how i was so good using the markers, if they only knew that they hired a vandal....hahaha:eek:

Re: NAMES INDEED

Originally posted by el nervo

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE THAT PEOPLE THAT USED TO WRITE TWENTY YEARS AGO USUALLY DON'T CARE DAZE1 OR DAZE DOES IT REALLY MATTER BUT FOR THE HANDSTYLES THERE OKEY.

This sounds like the incoherent rambling of a 5 year old. Nerv, what, are you 14? 15? Damn man, Stop repping St. Louis if your going to talk like a jackass. Givin' us STL writers a bad name and shit.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by sect one

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/4e7c1c2f/bc/My+Photos/waack.jpg?bcgTZT9A94wsWfJN'>

one of my own im always talking shit feel free to bash.....forgive the size was for a site

Originally posted by sect one

my girlfriend burns all of you....... says "madiva" shes been writin for out 5 months right now shes a natural...... :D bring your gf's handstyles ....ill post her work some other time

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/4e7c1c2f/bc/My+Photos/__hr_madiva.jpg?bcQygJ9AxEN6A5_T'>

Archived