The Secret Home Shopping Network

Secret

I know plenty of you are familiar with Ebay. I've never bought a damn thing from that site. I'm thinking about selling several things from there (bebe clothes and shoes, watches, purses, etc)... all spankin' new. Anyways, I'm wondering how paypal works? I'm smart enough not to take personal checks because they take forever to clear, so paypal seems like the right alternative. How does it work? Do I just sign up, get people's credit card info, and the money goes straight to my account? I'm sketch out about giving out my real address, so I'm getting a PO Box. Any info from Ebay sellers would help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

sounds like somebody got their lift on

http://www.westga.edu/~kidreach/shoplift.gif'>

HOT items

AHAAHAHAHA dude where did you get that picture that is aweosme. "HOT items" hahahaha SWAG!

anyways i hate ebay they won't let me sell shit so have have to go through a share taking credit card owner

Im an ebay pro, i get alot of records off ebay, including some stuff like headphones, shirts, and lots of stuff for the car that i refinished...

Pay pal is the best route and oh yeah, you can give your real address, cause i have been using it forever, and i never get shit from anyone in the mail, and no one calls, so theres really no problem, they are really reliable and shit, trust me.

Guest willy.wonka

my brothers get all thier shit off of Ebay

i think its funny how you think that you've really "won" something...

just to give another side to this:

www.paypalwarning.com

i personally have a pay-pal account, however i plan on setting up a special bank account just for it. This bank account will open with $500 and then i will withdraw all the money. This is to keep pay-pal from fucking with me. I refuse to give out my personal cash info where they can withdraw or do what they wish with my money. Read pay-pal's agreement with you. They can basically do whatever they want for whatever reason. Especially now since the FCC (i think) declared that pay-pal is not a bank (this was on slashdot.com a few days ago)

Guest HESHIANDET

ive never had a problem w/ paypal or billpoint for that matter. rock on and move that hot shit. bebe clothes...sheesh, don't get me started..;)

Well, the reason I can't have a garage sale is because I'd be forced to sell these goodies for way too cheap. Plus, just how like someone mentioned, people on Ebay think they've won something, so they're willing to pay a lot more.

ILoveRoo... what kind of watch do you want? I have a silver Gucci with a blue face, a couple of cute Anne Klein and Guess watches. I also have some of those cute Roxy ring watches if you're into that whole surfer chick look.

;)

Originally posted by Secret

Well, the reason I can't have a garage sale is because I'd be forced to sell these goodies for way too cheap. Plus, just how like someone mentioned, people on Ebay think they've won something, so they're willing to pay a lot more.

ILoveRoo... what kind of watch do you want? I have a silver Gucci with a blue face, a couple of cute Anne Klein and Guess watches. I also have some of those cute Roxy ring watches if you're into that whole surfer chick look.

;)

why are you selling all this shit? i thought you loved that gucci watch? hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Secret

;)

I'll take the silver Gucci...but how much first?

What's up with the rest of the clothes?

BTW - I am getting a kick out of this whole thread - it's great! Rock on!

The Gucci watch I got delivered from Britian, so I'm not sure how much it's worth. I'll hook it up for super cheap because the silver band is too big and needs to be fixed.

Clothes: my favorites so far...

-Guess black tube top that ties in the back. Super cute with a tiny Guess? logo on the side. Size S.

-Bebe animal print (blueish grey) sleeveless top. The material of this shirt is incredible. Looks good with jeans or dressed up. Size S.

-Ralph Lauren pink button down v-neck crop top. Tiny little sleeves... fits very nicely. Size S.

I also might be selling my Donna Karan jeans. Dark blue strech. Worth about $85. Have to give them away because they're too small... size 1.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sell me that coconut chapstick of yours... The one I had ran out a long time ago and my current chapstick sucks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived