same names

GWIZ1r

Ok well i havent been writing graf for that long but im decent.

i want to write KORE, but KORE7.

as i look on search ''Kore Graffiti'' i do get results of people with that name that look good.

but i havent really seen or heard about any Kores around tha Bay Area Besides LA. n shit.

like so on Flickr.

is their any advice i can get?

or what i should do maybe KORES7?

thank's that would b great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly yeah..dont write kore.its pretty used up and unimaginative.

its hard to be really original with your name anymore.someone out there is already writing it probably so the best thing to do is pick a name you like and that your good at.as long as he or she isnt up in your area and isnt like world famous or anything then you should be good.dont write cope or saber or ghost or shock or same or some or sane or anything like that because trust when i say there is someone already rocking it and their much better than you haha.if you find out someone is writing your name in your town battle him.if he doesnt give it up then whoop his ass and blast all his shit until he folds.thats how i look at it.i tried to be cool with this one guy who wrote the same shit as me but it didnt work out and we ended up beefing for a while.

Archived