school= drawing__________finally

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stupid412

eh same and subvert.....ya you guys kinda suck (at leaste sames charecter)

but comp i really like your stuff....very very cool keep it up post more

Guest SerOneADC

school is where i get most of my shit done...i bring ma prismas there and everything...i honestly don't listen to anything the teachers say...and when they say"put those markers away, they smell"...i say"hold on...when i'm done."

as for comp...i m really feelin your shit...it's good to see some really unique stuff...keep postin shit. peace!

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

Yeah, I'm not really good with characters yet.

not only the cahracter you need to work on your letters too that a is all hidden sup with that the lettersa rent proportional to eachother but you are keepin it pretty simple so thats good you need to learn to stick to the same style in your letters oh and dont put the crown over your tag just yet give it a few years :D :rolleyes:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Renfield escaped by jumping out into the water, right? then he returned to the castle and killed the guy who was hunting him, forget his name though. Pretty good story i guess, read it a year ago dont remember much of it though. Ingenius traps. The pit that caught the dogs, the whip tree with the knife that killed the big guy. i could have got an A on that test for you.

but

boooo for comp, because none of those links worked, and i really wanted to see some comp sketches. ill just have to dig around ihurtnow.com and see what i can find.

i think i found out the answer afterwards when they talked about it in class. then i cliff'd my way through the rest of it. i can never finish a book anymore. dracula wasn't a bad one either...sucks. oh well.

Guest SerOneADC
Originally posted by pukey1

hahaha your feeling his shit.

but i do agree.

except for the shit part.:rolleyes:

hahaha...yea...i was feelin his "shit"...but to put it plainly...i enjoyed the uniqueness of his art work.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

Renfield escaped by jumping out into the water, right? then he returned to the castle and killed the guy who was hunting him, forget his name though. Pretty good story i guess, read it a year ago dont remember much of it though. Ingenius traps. The pit that caught the dogs, the whip tree with the knife that killed the big guy. i could have got an A on that test for you.

THE DUDE THAT GOT KILLED IN THE STORY HIS NAME WAS ZAROF.....AND I SAW THE MOVIE IN FUKIN SKOOL TOO

• 2 weeks later...

New Sketches...

Yeah, so I figured since I did these at school this would count as "School Drawing". I know this thread is old, but I see no point in starting a new thread over 2 sketches that are probably going to be labeled shitty anyway.

The first one im going to post is something I did in a friends "Senior" Book. She asked me to bust a peice in there and gave me an entire page to work with. If she doesn't like it, well then to quote Cope2, "Fuck'm B!". I screwed up the fill in, and the outline alittle becuase I was rushing it instead of taking my time, however I can get away with that becuase the person who I did it for knows jack shit about how good and clean something should look. The Second Peice is something I did 2 days before during MAP Testing. It was my experiment if you will. Anyway, it kinda got a small hole in it from being in my pocket when I took it to my boys house, so bear with it.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorocksketch.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorock2.jpg'>

yeah they probably are kind of shitty.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krie

i just not feeling it at all, aint my sorta thing these weird skool drawings ? ?

props to -=- now -=- radio -=- haist -=-

peace

Archived