pez

Guest MystikPW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MystikPW

for those of you who just see shapes, look at the wall and think of the paint as a background...almost like an optical allusion

plebian... it is spelled p-l-e-b-e-i-a-n..."PLEBEIAN." Anyway, that is not abstract at all. I suppose it looks that way at first, because you think the filled areas are the letters, but then you realize that they are the "holes." In fact, compared to abstract, or "conceptual" that is rather dead-letterish.

P.S. sorry for correcting everybody's grammatical errors, just being a dick.

Guest Pilau Hands

i don't think pez has a job. i think he just goes around putting stickers up. dude's everywhere.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

pilau, is that the same pez?? w/ the phone booth thingies?? and marker jammers and stickers and whatnot?

Guest Pilau Hands

Serkmoney,

yeah it hink so dude. i've seen him up for a few years but all of a sudden BAM. dude must have an inside track to some stickers. the phone booth things are hilarious.

let's see, Mystik, where was that picture taken?

Guest mOrPhIsStUpIdFrEsH

if thats one of the coolest things youve seen dome with graff i am sorry to hear that. its been doone before, many times...

and its illusion smart guy!

Archived