foreplay orgasms

kodak

as you know im the one with the chick who gives me super orgasms. but anyways. my chick was over here earlier. we were watching a movie. and eating popsicles. when we kissed it felt so good. i guess its because the cold of the popsicle. so we began to take our clothes off and i know this might sound gross but you do weird things when your horny. i stuck the popsicle in her love hole. as i was putting it in and out like a dildo. and she started having this super orgasm. i guess because of the cold popsicle. so does any one else have any little foreplay tricks like this???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You dick. That is not what Maxim ment when they said "hot and cold sensations" turn the girlies on. Are you gonna douche her with boiling hot coffee next? She probably FAKED a super orgasm so you'd get that thing out of her ASAP without her making you look like a total tard for thinking that was a good idea. I don't how much you know about a natural balance down there, but my guess is slimey ass sugar and dye wasn't god's idea of a natural scrub for the internal birth canal. Don't be suprised if she's baking bread and fighting a urinary tract infection next time you go down. Try an altoid next time, and keep it on the external. If she really wants freezer burn follow zacky's lead and use a regular old ice cube. Or better yet, just stick your cock in an ice tray for a few minutes until it's frozen solid, then fuck her like the abominable snowman you are. You beast. :idea:

Originally posted by towUP

You dick. That is not what Maxim ment when they said "hot and cold sensations" turn the girlies on. Are you gonna douche her with boiling hot coffee next? She probably FAKED a super orgasm so you'd get that thing out of her ASAP without her making you look like a total tard for thinking that was a good idea. I don't how much you know about a natural balance down there, but my guess is slimey ass sugar and dye wasn't god's idea of a natural scrub for the internal birth canal. Don't be suprised if she's baking bread and fighting a urinary tract infection next time you go down. Try an altoid next time, and keep it on the external. If she really wants freezer burn follow zacky's lead and use a regular old ice cube. Or better yet, just stick your cock in an ice tray for a few minutes until it's frozen solid, then fuck her like the abominable snowman you are. You beast. :idea:

hahahha i asked my girl if i should get her off with a popsicle and she replied with "i think i would hit you really hard.."

hahahhah tow up broke you off...

actually he proubly isnt full of shit... i know a chick that likes that shit to she does it to herself. i guess she likes the cold sensations. and i cant say anything about the cold sensation cause if you ever had a girlie eat some ice before giving you haed. you cant deny that shit feels good.

oral sex is fun

the best orgasm to give a girl is when she expects to have quick sex and be done. instead, you surprise her by kissing her on every inch of her body, and then enjoying the mouth watering fun of "tounge man vs. enlarged clitorous". she'll want you so bad, she might pull your ears off or jam your head in her pussy until you suffocate. works for me...

tow up...you know the el zacko to the morris is akinky...ice cubes were brought into play on her upper-body and she took my hands and moved them down to her "nether regions"...it went from there and she went ape shit.

I was thinking the same thing with the popsicles too..plus he puss had to get really sticky too.

Archived