new sketch flix soon

the thyme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by krs702:

painting in the same spot is lame..

ok if they go to a new place everytyme u no u would say "stay at one spot till u get good"

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

-nas

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

please stop.....

whats wrong with his posts he might suck compared to you but his work has heart. you can tell the kid is busting his ass and hes not some half assed piece of shat. keep up the posts but take the flicks closer next time

you know what i honestly think you sohould do? turn off the computer. go out and paint your hardest (but still spend plenty of time on school work) and in about 6 months or a year post all of the stuff you are doing then. actuall dont post it here. paint for fin and memories, not for approval on the internet. have fun.....

i dont understand why you kids come on here and bash beginners posts. if i dont like something im not even going to take the time to respond to a topic. whats the point of saying i dont like it you suck wall of toys paint with your feet blah blah blah. does it make you feel cool? when you were starting out did you like it when someone told you you sucked? whatever im going to kill you all.

props for getting out and painting sed and thyme

Ok the problem with everything up on that wall is that all the letters suck. You all really need to just draw more and try not doing complicated letters for awhile. And to seym1, who cares if they do throw ups on a chill wall, they have to practice somewhere. But you all should stop painting for a few months and strictly draw and look at other peoples simple stuff and throwies to get a look at what simple letters look like with some style.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

you know what i honestly think you sohould do? turn off the computer. go out and paint your hardest (but still spend plenty of time on school work) and in about 6 months or a year post all of the stuff you are doing then. actuall dont post it here. paint for fin and memories, not for approval on the internet. have fun.....

Originally posted by blood run cold:

i dont understand why you kids come on here and bash beginners posts. if i dont like something im not even going to take the time to respond to a topic. whats the point of saying i dont like it you suck wall of toys paint with your feet blah blah blah. does it make you feel cool? when you were starting out did you like it when someone told you you sucked? whatever im going to kill you all.

props for getting out and painting sed and thyme

when people told me i sucked i wanted to show them up...and how did i do that????i fucking practised and practised! i didn't sit in front of my computer and say "ohh don't make fun of me, i'm just starting"...and you know what i say to that??....i say suck a nut and go out and practice...not sit in front of your computer all day and do sketches that you put no effort into...it's not funny anymore...

stop posting crap here and put effort into what you do...

...and sed you were saying that you've been writing for two years???i think it's time to get serious...

i've been seriously writing since october and look what i'm doing...just start practising more and more...we all need to(we'll maybe just a few)...

do you get the point now????

i sure hope so.

[This message has been edited by just~someone~else~ (edited 08-16-2001).]

Guest Youth_Gone_Wild
Originally posted by blood run cold:

when you were starting out did you like it when someone told you you sucked?

---------------------------------------------

Actually I did because it pushed me to try harder..Do the Marines and the Armed forces pamper and praise the newbies?

Archived