my new toy.......

Masterbator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

StYlEBiTeRoNeRz

I got a rice rocket...

...in my pants.

Originally posted by IMFINETHANKYOU

Street racing is fucking queer. I drove by some bright yellow souped up piece of shit Honda that had its whole front end smashed up. i nearly died laughing.

Ya i live in hollywood and every friday all of little armenia and k-Town come out in there BMW's or Honda's looking to race..wich they never do.. spend some time with the females..not just "burnin rubber."

crazy dare devils

i got all your gay ass honda's faded........ ford power baby i got a 93' notchback that used to be a cop car the i bought from some guy down my street for $750....not bad for a car with 160k miles on it.....well anywayz lets get to the good stuff

new 351ci engine

ported heads with bigger valves

high compression pistons 11:1 ratio

long tube headers

high performance cam shaft

edelbrock intake

36lb/hr fuel injectors

bigger throttle body

stripped interior

slicks in the rear

spool

4.10;1 gears

and i got all the engine mods for free!!!! thats what happens when you work at a dyno lab were they throw away or give away engine parts

im saven up for a 100hp shot of nos i'll have it hopefully by the end of the month

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i got all your gay ass honda's faded........ ford power baby i got a 93' notchback that used to be a cop car the i bought from some guy down my street for $750....not bad for a car with 160k miles on it.....well anywayz lets get to the good stuff

new 351ci engine

long tube headers

edelbrock intake

36lb/hr fuel injectors

bigger throttle body

stripped interior

slicks in the rear

spool

4.10;1 gears

and i got all the engine mods for free!!!! thats what happens when you work at a dyno lab were they throw away or give away engine parts

im saven up for a 100hp shot of nos i'll have it hopefully by the end of the month

sounds like the thing runs like a raped ape...

who are you gonna buy the nitrous from? I recommend TNT or NX kits...wet shot or dry?

Originally posted by seppuku

stock sr20det doing 13s? which silvia model did that engine come from?

what do you drive anyway? 200sx? sentra se-r?

S13 Bluebird DET motor with intake 3" downpipe and exhaust with JWT ecu. Its in the next to lightest model of the sentra the XE. I sport no "go fast" lookin cosmetic mods except a front chin (polyurethane) to help support my front mount intercooler. Running 7psi (stock) boost. i run those 13s on stock tires 175-70R13 H rated kumho pieces of shit. Now i'm lookin to up the boost with the stock T25 turbo by modding the internal wastegate with some washers. Heres the info for it if you want to give it a try if your low ballin it like me.

http://www.supras.com/sogi/techtips/1_engi...ming/index.html

civics are like tampons, every pussy has one

get used to people calling you gay cause of your car, its gonna happen alot, funny how you got into a race team with just a lowering job.

i hate the rice rocket scene around here...

im mini trucker and thats how its gonna stay

Originally posted by WhenOne

civics are like tampons, every pussy has one

:lol:

im going to a little car sale thing this weekend...

if they have a new celica gt-s, imma beg my dad to get it http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'> . If not, i'll look for a VW golf GTI.

anyone, can someone give me a list of reasons why i should get a manny tranny?

my dad thinks i would pull a "fast and furious" with a manual.

besides manual being cheaper than an auto, is insurance for a manual cheaper?

u bought a civic?..........................first mistake

god if a had a nickel for every 15 sec lude with a kit roud here. lemme guess u plan to swap for a b18c (type r motor) ok u still cant compete with the mr2's gs 400's m3's 3000gts 300z's or s15 black tops! not to mention skylines cefrios, lancer's, turbo imprezzas for that matter. btw

in the money u spend for type r engine

http://www.infinitemotorsports.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/b18c-typermed.jpg'>

JDM B18C Type-R Complete Swap Includes: 1797cc (1.8L) DOHC VTEC 197hp/134trq 11:1 Compression Ratio Hydraulic LSD Transmission , ECU, Axles, Harness, Mounts, Clutch & Transmission and All accessories $5999.00 i get.................

http://www.infinitemotorsports.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/3sgte-med.jpg'>

Toyota MR2 90+ Turbo 3SGTE JDM 3SGTE 2.0L Turbo-Engine Only-225hp

5-spd tranny +$400 $1199.00

considering im a camshaft header intercooler T67 turbine closer to at least 400 hp (and yes this motor can acheive this hp output) u can see this is the better buy.

Originally posted by cool ra-ul

u bought a civic?..........................first mistake

god if a had a nickel for every 15 sec lude with a kit roud here. lemme guess u plan to swap for a b18c (type r motor) ok u still cant compete with the mr2's gs 400's m3's 3000gts 300z's or s15 black tops! not to mention skylines cefrios, lancer's, turbo imprezzas for that matter. btw

in the money u spend for type r engine

http://www.infinitemotorsports.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/b18c-typermed.jpg'>

JDM B18C Type-R Complete Swap Includes: 1797cc (1.8L) DOHC VTEC 197hp/134trq 11:1 Compression Ratio Hydraulic LSD Transmission , ECU, Axles, Harness, Mounts, Clutch & Transmission and All accessories $5999.00 i get.................

http://www.infinitemotorsports.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/3sgte-med.jpg'>

Toyota MR2 90+ Turbo 3SGTE JDM 3SGTE 2.0L Turbo-Engine Only-225hp

5-spd tranny +$400 $1199.00

considering im a camshaft header intercooler T67 turbine closer to at least 400 hp (and yes this motor can acheive this hp output) u can see this is the better buy.

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Originally posted by Raw fish

I bet it will take the police a hot 13 seconds to come looking for you if you park that shit somewhere to go paint...

You forgot that these kids would actually have to go paint for that to happen, bro.

Originally posted by HAL

You forgot that these kids would actually have to go paint for that to happen, bro.

booooo-urns hal!!

anyway, a b18c is a gsr motor while the b18c5 (the one above) is a type r motor. the type r motor is tuned to put out close to 190 hp while the gsr puts out about 170 hp. they do differ in price but it's nothing significant enough to warrant the price tags they're going for. buy an older m3 if you've got the money and do this right!

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

new 351ci engine

long tube headers

edelbrock intake

36lb/hr fuel injectors

bigger throttle body

stripped interior

slicks in the rear

spool

4.10;1 gears

dood. where can you get a dream like that. working at a dyno shop.

Originally posted by swif1

:lol:

im going to a little car sale thing this weekend...

if they have a new celica gt-s, imma beg my dad to get it http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'> . If not, i'll look for a VW golf GTI.

anyone, can someone give me a list of reasons why i should get a manny tranny?

my dad thinks i would pull a "fast and furious" with a manual.

besides manual being cheaper than an auto, is insurance for a manual cheaper?

you should get it cause you cant fall asleep while driving. or tell your dad you cant drink and drive with a manual. or smoke.

ha wtf is 13's?

if your car runs 13's then thatss just sad only way a civic has potential if you got mad loot to even make it remotly fast, get a diffrent car for less and stop buying rice a bodykit and stickers aint gona give u 500 horses lol

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by iCEBERG

now you can see a rice rocket/cheerleader/pussy car beat a viper in the .25 too!

A) The Viper has an awful driver. Anyone who's ever witnessed a Viper take off the way it is supposed to knows that thing flies off the starting line. Dude in there burned rubber too long.

B) I don't care if your Civic beats a fucking jet plane in the quarter mile, a Viper still has approximately 56 more pairs of testicles than a Civic, which has maybe one. It may be the most amazing, souped up little gonad in the universe, but the guy in the Viper can still claim to have way more balls than you. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by mapo wc

heres what you do..

drive really really fast..as fast as you can..keep going..remember, brakes are for pussies..alright when youre going really really fast..close your eyes and just kinda move the steering wheel all crazy.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha:D fuckin' rednecks, them bitches are vicious as all hell when drunk, or is that irish??? i don't know but rednecks are pretty fuckin' dumb, i'd like to fuckin' kill some rednecks with a spike bat

Archived