Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

can i please get some feedback please

Guest -sudz-

hey here some recent painting from the FK, we just want some feedback and construstive critism. thanks in advance.

enzo(frosty)

these are his first paintings.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/enzopiece.jpg'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/enzobomb.jpg'>

them

sorry, bad pic

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/fkcbomb.jpg'>

sed

closeup

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/characterclose.jpg'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/laurahbday.jpg'>

i think thats it.what do you guys think.

Guest -sudz-

YEAH I KNOW WE ARE JUST SO AWESOME! AND WRITING IN ALL CAPLOCKS LIKE YOU MAKES US THAT MUCH DOPER.:rolleyes:

for a first time those enzos arent that bad...just tell him to even it out a bit...the O is smaller than the rest of the leters

Guest RaiD

im not likeing the top one but that second throwup is pretty straight. im feeling the charector

whats FK or FKC stand for again?

future kings cru? ummmmmmm sure...

:rolleyes:

Guest Wilt

you guys have a loooooong road ahead of you...lots of work to be done.when you are actually decent...you won't have to ask...you will know and people will tell you.

Guest -sudz-

we the friendly kids, bitch.:crazy:

Im gonna elaborate on the font tip here..

If you can get a font of any kind down, youll have a solid start. Work with that and see what changes make it look better, only after its been awhile though - you cant just jump into it..

Style is like wine - it only gets better after time, work with it.

going on the 'idiot' tip is cool and all, the character isn't even that bad. I kinda like it. But, I think you should work on your letters before you move on to characters.

Guest -sudz-

those dont look anything like idiot.....

right. I know, but they remind me of him. THat's not even my point, though. I'm just saying get semi-decent at letter structure before you move on to whatever weird shit you want to do.

haha isnt someone gonna rip me up a little. me being enzo.

mehh i guess it is my first piece. :o

I really like how all the toys have finally united in "fkc". Either way, the only good part of that post was the character, which is like an idiot character (don't lie, we see it). But who cares? As long as it looks halfway decent, you must be doing something right. The letters are fucking horrid though. What the hell are you thinking with those colors? And that throw-up? WTF is wrong with the shadow?

Guest -sudz-

its prolly about 2 feet tall or so..... and i still dont see how that looks at all like any of idiots stuff.

hold the can farther away from the wall when filling or get a fat cap(second picture)

i guess the only other advice is keep practicing, especially on paper. and dont go over anybody cause your not good enough.

your character looks absoloutely nothing like idiots work. not even the same genre of characters.........

Guest SHIT HED

FUKIN SORRY

YOU EAST SIDE KIDS ARE WAK I THAUGHT INSO WAS FROM YTK U TOYS NEED TO START DRAWIN OR GIVE UP GRAFF NO COLOR CONTRAST NO STAMPING NO TOUCH UPS SHITY ASS 3D AND SLOPPY ASS LETTERS YOU GUYS MAKE ALL WRITERS LOOK BAD BY THE WAY SOUTH SIDE

Guest SHIT HED

FUK YOUR LIFE

BY THE WAY INZO IF THAT IS THE SAME LAURA SHE IS A FAT COCK EYED BITCH WHO SUKS HELLA DICK WHO EVER SAID THESE CLOWNS HAVE ANY SKILLS AT ALL IS A DUMB ASS GIVE UP GRAFF AND CHOKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS

Guest SHIT HED

HOW DO YOU POST FLIKS ILL SHOW U HOW ITS REALLY DONE IT WONT LET ME POST ATACHMENTS

two things...1-its good to keep that shit in the sewers and under bridges cause its needs some work...2-not bad for your first time.....

Guest JoeHatesCops

I thought from your last post, the you (sed) were sligtlhy better than this, really, because the throwups you did on thetop of the truck, Dont get me wrong im not dissing you, but you guys need work.

your sed looks like Frd. and the greencharacter looks like hes standing ina pile of shit

Guest -sudz-

joe, the only thing that i painted in this thread was teh character. the throw up is an FKC by them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this