boring sex

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sex with my girl is sometimes boring but i put guilt trips on her and tell her she never lets me do anythin skanky which usually works.. in the last couple of weeks she's let me unload a wad of tonsil topping down her throat and also let me blast a heap of man chowder all over her pretty little face. she lets me try and butt slam her but i'll be fucked if i can ever get my thang to fit in there ! i aint saying i'm john holmes (she reckons i am) but serious, like, it just wont go.... i even tried litres of lube... this sucks.

but i guess what i'm trying to say is that you just gotta put the hard word on your gal (after she has that baby) and see what happens.. if you ask, and she says nah, just act all dissapointed and sad and be like "oh... ok" trust me dude, if you build it.. she will come.

and out.

Originally posted by kodak

with my new girl.. it takes me like as long as it takes me to take a long piss. is there something wrong with me???

buuuuuuuuulllshit man. What are you Peter North?? You probably have some backed up shit in your plumbing. your probably dribbling that shit out too. I mean unless your going for a week without it and your bulding up Semen there is no way to bust for that long.

Originally posted by GrImeY

She doesnt have to suck my dick after I fuck her in the ass haha

I went out with a chick once who would ride me for a while then get down there and start sucking that thang like it was a pudding snack. I think she liked the taste of her own pussy ?? iieeeeeeeeeeeee

UP !!

all girls are freaky , on the outside they are all popus and fragile and polite or whatever , but once theyre behind closed doors it all rough sex this , spank my ass that , play with my asshole this , cock slap me that ..........

IBASER<~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

with you my sweet...i..oh,excuse me..WE would have donr that a long time ago.;) i love gettin down and dirty with you babe.:yum:

Guest willy.wonka

ding!

Originally posted by Gnes 37

i totally gave up on sex, sex is played out plus im getting more and more paranoid about stds and havign a kid fuck that shit.. im all about foreplay and messing around

nice choice of words...so far i have been saying.."im avoiding sex."

*note to all men

about 3 girls already have told me, once they have sex they get addicted.. and they love it, even tho some dont show it, they want sex so just do what you want and see what happens.... :)

i know the first girl i slept with regularly was boring in bed, but i knew no better at that time. ever wish you could find that first girl and sleep with her again, so you don't have a bad report on your sexual resume?

the difference would be night and day.

Archived