Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kodak

boring sex

i have this problem. i have a new girlfriend. weve been together for about a week. weve already fucked a number of times. but you see...im used to girls getting all freaky, letting me fuk them in there ass and giving me head right after. now thats gross but of course i dont mind. now my new girl ... she talked about giving me head and getting freaky with me, but she never pulls thru.the only way weve fucked was standard missionary position with me on top...which is boring. but ive been getting these super orgasms. its crazy. my orgasms have seemed to last minutes. i dont know why. and the amount of cum i squirt out in one orgasm is amazing. i know this is kinda graphic but...can somebody give me some advice. why does this boring ass sex feel so good? how can i get my girl to be more exciting in bed???

Orgasms lasting minutes for guys?

You must be practicing the Ancient Art of Tantra.

Yeah girls don't usually let their hair down and let you get all freaky too fast. She's not gonna let you tie her up while you wear a rubber body suit, smack her ass with a wooden paddle, which just happens to have an XL buttplug 3 quarters up her ass, with a midget watching and masturbating in the corner, just yet.

i think your orgams are great cuz she does nothing, and your in control......... maybe??

well i would think shes comfortable. she lets me nut in her without a condom and i know she aint on birth control

Originally posted by Pistol

Yeah girls don't usually let their hair down and let you get all freaky too fast. She's not gonna let you tie her up while you wear a rubber body suit, smack her ass with a wooden paddle, which just happens to have an XL buttplug 3 quarters up her ass, with a midget watching and masturbating in the corner, just yet.

hahahha that was pretty funny

Originally posted by kodak

well i would think shes comfortable. she lets me nut in her without a condom and i know she aint on birth control

Wow... now there's a smart idea.

:rolleyes:

Thats not too wise dude. It doesent mean she's quite comfortable yet.

PS name it after me.:idea:

i aint bragging or complaining. i just wanna know how sex so boring could be so great!

and im not a dumb kid. im already out of school. supporting myself and ready to settle down. its not like i dont know what im doing.

with my new girl.. it takes me like as long as it takes me to take a long piss. is there something wrong with me???

^^ I guess it makes up for the girls that hardly ever get orgasms.:crazy:

and im not a dumb kid. im already out of school. supporting myself and ready to settle down. its not like i dont know what im doing.

Dude, you realize that you are going to have a fucking kid? chances are like 98% that your going to have one. Even if you dont use a condom and you pull out its still like 50%.

but you see...im used to girls getting all freaky, letting me fuk them in there ass and giving me head right after.

did everyone else completly miss this????

i honestly dont know any self respecting female that would do that.....

tossing salad is one thing but sucking off hitchhikers is a whole different story....foul

ass to mouth is EXTREMELY dangerous , theres a whole plethora of diseases , and bacterial infections she could get . bad move , even though its funny .

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this