STOP. Collaborate and listen...

Shameless is back with a new invention, something grabs ahold of you tightly, flows like a harpooon daily and nightly...

Anyways, im back...joy to the world...

And by the looks of it, you guys are movin along without me, i nearly got lost in this damn site, didnt know where i was...

Anywhooo, spring break was fucking insane, your gonna see my ass on college girls gone wild on spring break or whatever, seriously, they were tapin all kinds of shit there for that and i was in half the shots, this chick i was dancin with took it allllll off for the camera...just insane! I stole a golf cart and was chased by security, jumped off the side of the pier and about twisted my ankle in the sand, (i was drunk and it was shallow water)...and the best part was i was almost arrested for that!!

Got in to a bar vip after meeting the owner at a strip club...drank myself retarded, practically for free..

OH yeah, beat this, i drank 28 beers from 5pm to 2am in one day...i dont remember much after 7pm...

Great fun, im gettin my pictures developed in a day or so, so ill try and get them up on here....

I drank myself and smoked myself retarded..god i love life..

Oh, yeah why the fuck is tue skinny banned?

*Last thing, if your traveling, do so carefully, 6 girls that i knew (partied with alot, really beautiful, and nice girls) died friday traveling on spring break...this has been the worst year, stay awake and be careful!!*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

OH yeah, beat this, i drank 28 beers from 5pm to 2am in one day...i dont remember much after 7pm..

I think the bigger mystery would be how you came up with the #28. I usually lose count after 12.

<---proud to be a lightweight

hmmmm...going all out and drinking 28 beers is whack..i remember when i did that shit...ive drank far more than that...but whats the point?one day you'll learn to sit back and enjoy a frosted barley pop like it deserves to be enjoyed.

Originally posted by Wilt

hmmmm...going all out and drinking 28 beers is whack..i remember when i did that shit...ive drank far more than that...but whats the point?one day you'll learn to sit back and enjoy a frosted barley pop like it deserves to be enjoyed.

hey man, it was spring break, i just thought i would see how many i could drink..

I toootally know where your coming from...but who other than me can really enjoy Natural light?

Archived