I'm Sick and Stuck Inside(314 ish..Big post)

EssAyEmEe3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, laugh it up inkjunkie....that shitty little 5 min quickie I did is not my best. But before we go laughin at other headz why dont you post some your crappy ass pieces. That little quickie is better than youre best burner. Just quit graffiti.:king:

• 2 weeks later...

recently moved to The Lou and would enjoy knowing a bit more about the local sport, games and its players... There's a lot of league games comin' up... Now that Doni died Walter and I could use a few new team mates... And what's this I hear about an abandoned freight depot? Can anyone clarrify? Maybe a street address?

Originally posted by JeffLebowski

recently moved to The Lou and would enjoy knowing a bit more about the local sport, games and its players... There's a lot of league games comin' up... Now that Doni died Walter and I could use a few new team mates... And what's this I hear about an abandoned freight depot? Can anyone clarrify? Maybe a street address?

cass ave & the river. north of down town, about two blocks from north broadway, cant miss it theres shit all over the outside of it. its about five or six stories, most of the pieces are on the roof. you can trust that "owner" guy if you want, i caught him sunbathing on the roof wearing boxers with workboots, eating bananas... giving some "rules" or something for an abbandoned building thats been getting painted for years. great.

Originally posted by beatupjettapainter

cut the chase just give names you dipshit.....

dunk his donut for 'em too

whats this world coming to...

shut up fag. every cop, little kid, rams tailgaiter, and bum knows about that wack played out spot. you can see it from the fucking freeway and theres fillins all over it. maybe someone will actually make use of a no-risk spot and paint something better than a halfassed straight letter on top of someones shit in an empty 5 story freight depot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: juce sucks

Originally posted by rod stewart

juce is the worst writer in st.louis

cav is dead.you want some respect quit crossing out jocking and fight me when you say you are.kill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill mekill me

Re: AGES

WHY YOU BE LOWDOWN GANGSTA CRIPPIN' [/QUObecause i'm tried of the old living.i keep my laces tight and my arms tighten.For the fact that there's no time for slipping.peace to rod stewart and the infamous killaz

Guest spoiledroten

Re: juce sucks

juce is the worst writer in st.louis

fuck all that, juce is the worst writer in the fucking country

Archived