rip.spek.btc.kd

graffsurgeon

R.I.P, us writers should work together against this system, not each other, I was looking through my pics the other day and found a freight done by spek, im not sure if its the same one though,writes with arson and vase? If its him, i'll post it as soon as i can. 4 his friends, stay positive, my prayers go out 2 u.......Rest In Peace SPEK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Prismacillor

R.I.P, us writers should work together against this system, not each other, I was looking through my pics the other day and found a freight done by spek, im not sure if its the same one though,writes with arson and vase? If its him, i'll post it as soon as i can. 4 his friends, stay positive, my prayers go out 2 u.......Rest In Peace SPEK

god, this is awful- people confusing this issue.

SPEK BTC (aka KEPS) was from New York City (he's the subject of this thread.)

that other SPEK (the one that does a lot of freights) is alive and well and is not from NYC.

Guest ceas902

I loved his E's when ever he makes a cartoon face E it makes me wanna throw away my can and quit grafitti...... This guy was sooo dope........

"The streets will always tell your story"

RIP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SPEK RIP

R.I.P.

This guy was a fuckin bomber!!!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!!!.....

I was visiting N.Y.C. couple days ago and I know personally how much damage he did just by what I saw in the few days I was down there.....This guy has a dope throw and real style.....

I am sorry to hear another writer is lost......

• 2 weeks later...

damn when did this shit go down? i say that kd move last nite.. another soul lost to the streets i loved his style so much he inspired me on late nites watching that video and now he is gone..

god bless him..

how can some on kill over graff if i was to dump a little beer out for all these writers i hear that die.. i whould have none left to ever get drunk..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived