Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****: what you told me was i got a get away free pass or some dumb shit like that if i stayed away from the trains you said you could give a fuck about the wall and so i stayed away from the yard completly... because yes i would get my ass kicked i respected you for taking action to back up your words and finally gave up and left that place alone.. then i heard that zroe raged all my shit at the yard and to confirm before i took any action i went there and saw my shit was ragged so i returned the favor and dissed him as any other writer would have done even you.. not to mention he dissed agres,six,sasq,vaper,eyespy,krypt,spore,ridel..and everyone else that was apart of the production that he put tags in all of the backgrounds of these people....the whole beef started over tags in his background and tags in our background..(stupid shit) on both parts i for one dont have any problem with you or zroe or anyone i dont like you but i dont care about you.. i know i will prolly see you some day and you will want to fight i geuss you are trying to gain the title of "hard ass" by beating up kids younger than you who have done nothing to you??? just drop all of this stupid shit and part with you pride and stop with the stupid beef and just paint.. i would battle you **** but you think a battle is toy at least that is what you told sasquatch when he asked you.. if you are afrade to battle me its ok i will understand..but if you do i will battle you on the street if you want just e-mail me when your in town it would be fun to prove i could crush you and ive only been writing like a year and a half...dont take this as talking shit cuz its not i just think we should battle to resolve this or is it not cool to battle anymore?????

somethings never end....

*Please don't use actual names. No need to blow up anyone's spot. Thank you.

hey **** tell me if this sounds familliar:

"dude you guys are like my favorite writers you guys are like my mentors"

its funny how i have watched ALL of you guys go from jocking the hell out of me and telling me how dope i am or how much you respect me or whatever other cheeseball shit you guys say ..to now since i dont like you ...oh hes a toy and he sucks and i could burn him or i can crush him.....to think its all just because i dont think a bunch of VERY new jack new jacks deserve to have the right to have some jack your dick off spot without proving themselves first...why dont you work on esablishing your name first **** before you go and try to what was it you said Crush your mentor(s) in a battle....

i never said you were my mentor ***** and *** were my mentors..

and thats how i learned.. **** gave me my throw up and str8 letters i first used and he gave me the only 2 names i have ever had segar and hore..

i like the way you look at things **** it makes me think....not exactly in a positive way, honestly you bug the hell out of me and it makes me want to paint more just to prove i am better.. it is more fun when you are in town because then everyone hates each other..visit us soon we miss you...

Originally posted by segar

i never said you were my mentor sasquatch and zroe were my mentors..

and thats how i learned.. zroe gave me my throw up and str8 letters i first used and he gave me the only 2 names i have ever had segar and hore..

i like the way you look at things dreos it makes me think....not exactly in a positive way, honestly you bug the hell out of me and it makes me want to paint more just to prove i am better.. it is more fun when you are in town because then everyone hates each other..visit us soon we miss you...

...keep being funny toy..

well see how funny it is soon wont we....mabey ill have my lil cousin whoop your ass...

its funny that there is so much shit talking in a post titled after a song to keep the peace...

but... id have to say that although **** might be the one with a little more sense in his noggin, *** could burn you any day of the year.. Not to say that your bad, especially for 1.5 years of writing, but *** as paid a million more dues than you.

Writers' names were edited (privacy) and both parties were emailed about it, so if they wish to continue using each other's names, it's fine with me from here on.

I would like to see that Zroe if anyone has an undissed shot of it. Looks sweaty hot. Hot Graffix, I might say.

Originally posted by HAL

Writers' names were edited (privacy) and both parties were emailed about it, so if they wish to continue using each other's names, it's fine with me from here on.

I would like to see that Zroe if anyone has an undissed shot of it. Looks sweaty hot. Hot Graffix, I might say.

hey dude good lookin out for erasing that!!!!!!!!seroiusely thank you.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Ms.C-Walk/zroe8.jpg'>

this isnt the same zroe but im sure it was something like this...bummer huh..

to see more zroe burners like this one visit the all out massacre thread currently showing in the brickslayer theatre....