pass the peas

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey **** tell me if this sounds familliar:

"dude you guys are like my favorite writers you guys are like my mentors"

its funny how i have watched ALL of you guys go from jocking the hell out of me and telling me how dope i am or how much you respect me or whatever other cheeseball shit you guys say ..to now since i dont like you ...oh hes a toy and he sucks and i could burn him or i can crush him.....to think its all just because i dont think a bunch of VERY new jack new jacks deserve to have the right to have some jack your dick off spot without proving themselves first...why dont you work on esablishing your name first **** before you go and try to what was it you said Crush your mentor(s) in a battle....

i never said you were my mentor ***** and *** were my mentors..

and thats how i learned.. **** gave me my throw up and str8 letters i first used and he gave me the only 2 names i have ever had segar and hore..

i like the way you look at things **** it makes me think....not exactly in a positive way, honestly you bug the hell out of me and it makes me want to paint more just to prove i am better.. it is more fun when you are in town because then everyone hates each other..visit us soon we miss you...

Originally posted by segar

i never said you were my mentor sasquatch and zroe were my mentors..

and thats how i learned.. zroe gave me my throw up and str8 letters i first used and he gave me the only 2 names i have ever had segar and hore..

i like the way you look at things dreos it makes me think....not exactly in a positive way, honestly you bug the hell out of me and it makes me want to paint more just to prove i am better.. it is more fun when you are in town because then everyone hates each other..visit us soon we miss you...

...keep being funny toy..

well see how funny it is soon wont we....mabey ill have my lil cousin whoop your ass...

its funny that there is so much shit talking in a post titled after a song to keep the peace...

but... id have to say that although **** might be the one with a little more sense in his noggin, *** could burn you any day of the year.. Not to say that your bad, especially for 1.5 years of writing, but *** as paid a million more dues than you.

Writers' names were edited (privacy) and both parties were emailed about it, so if they wish to continue using each other's names, it's fine with me from here on.

I would like to see that Zroe if anyone has an undissed shot of it. Looks sweaty hot. Hot Graffix, I might say.

Originally posted by HAL

Writers' names were edited (privacy) and both parties were emailed about it, so if they wish to continue using each other's names, it's fine with me from here on.

I would like to see that Zroe if anyone has an undissed shot of it. Looks sweaty hot. Hot Graffix, I might say.

hey dude good lookin out for erasing that!!!!!!!!seroiusely thank you.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Ms.C-Walk/zroe8.jpg'>

this isnt the same zroe but im sure it was something like this...bummer huh..

to see more zroe burners like this one visit the all out massacre thread currently showing in the brickslayer theatre....

Guest Dr. Doom

Re: gift and the curse

Originally posted by gangstagrimm

AOM is so good it hurts

keep hatin haters!

This guy's got one post! Nice made up account, AOM member!

No one's hating...........take it easy man!

Archived