pass the peas

Guest BilboBaggins

go slin go.

that slin is a great catch....

as alwayse im feeling the ouija!

im guessing that mazer is an old one.

am i right??

keep postin man!!!

nice all around post man... the sinism fr8 really catches my eye for some reason..and the mber really sticks out with its shiny color skeme....as your attourney i advice you to post more and give me all your money!!!:cool:

Guest HAL

That is a beautiful shot. Thanks bro.

A+ to:

Chisme

Hore (solid!)

Scan

Hesr

Four

i hope everybody that sees this post really likes that hore peice and i hope he can can get some fame from it because that lil schoolboy faggot is gonna get his ass kicked for that one guaranteed....newjack pussy got his feelings hurt so he tried to act tuff for a minute...well see how tuff you are next time....fuckin toy....

"hores gonna get his ass kicked"

:confused:

i predict hores video camera will be the next thing that hell get punked for...

Guest NATO

banging post. finally some decent steel.:king: :king:

mr cwalk: i dont know exactly what member of the aom crew you are but it is really not your beef and the beef is over we are both done raging each-others fr8s... just leave it alone. i am done even going to that day time lay-up i gave zroe my word that i would never go back and i am not going back.. stop saying that i am talking shit on the net when i keep to myself and do my own thing just drop it.. and start fights with people your own age and stop trying to beat up 17 year old kids..

ps:t.tboy get at me..

Guest Wilt

sick post...too many dope ones to name...that ouija is dope though..i feel it.

hore you bitch you know exactly who i am...it is my beef you painted my fucking yard..you went over my homies peice and you wrote rest in peice if you think for a minute that its gonna ride your mistaken..i promise you i will fuck you up on sight be prepared pussy...as far as that age thing what did i tell you last time i ran in to you...huh?...that you were getting a get away free pass...i let you walk w/ your camera...it wont happen like that again...please please believe it...

Originally posted by segar

mr cwalk: i dont know exactly what member of the aom crew you are but it is really not your beef and the beef is over we are both done raging each-others fr8s... just leave it alone. i am done even going to that day time lay-up i gave zroe my word that i would never go back and i am not going back.. stop saying that i am talking shit on the net when i keep to myself and do my own thing just drop it.. and start fights with people your own age and stop trying to beat up 17 year old kids..

ps:t.tboy get at me..

oh and as far as raging each other freights kid..you and all of your homies arnt even on the same level when will you faggots learn that....you think its over but it really hasnt even begun...

Guest HAL

Who did Hore go over? Just asking because the piece looks frrrresh (from what I can see).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this