beginner sketch

A3rk4An3e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight, i wanna talk shit but im gunna be a nice guyand heed some advice...the color is aight...but the letters just look too goth or something...try rokken straight letters first with simple colors...and let style just come naturally...you show creativity but lack skill...not to be harsh but just lettin you know whatsup...keep it in your blackbook till you have something tight and then bomb away...thats the best advice i can give...piece

j3di

just stick to straight letters when u first start out, then once u get those down you can twist em any way u want...i totally neglected straight letters when i first started out and went right to piecing and once i started focusing just on straight letters ive improved all around.

alright, since everyone is giving you negative comments...

its actually alright, there are some things you need to improve on, but doesnt everyone need to improve on something? The letters are skinny, but if you like it then dont change it...the only thing i would say is to make the two A's skinny also, they are a little bigger than the rest. Maybe just try to let the letters flow into each other more...but its not bad for a beginner...

------------------

<<BOMB HARD, DIE YOUNG>>

• 6 years later...

Archived