the new layout

Guest NATO

would just like to say very good move, as long as people stick to posting in the right forums it will be a big improvement (especially the all steel images forum).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've personally seen a lot of sites whose forums declined in quality after too many of them were made. I actually prefer a small, limited number of forums, but I do like the way these were divided. Best of luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: i thought that "The Heavens" was weak

Originally posted by willy.wonka

should have been called something else.......

We kicked around a few names, but that seemed like the best one.

We're glad you all seem to like the new layout.

when i came here i thought i went to the wrong site....it suprised me alot..i thought you guys would never do a thing lie this...but its kool...i just hate the idea of going from forum to forum..but it dont matter that much....i would say leave at it is for now on..nothin needs to be added...:D

Guest ego trippin

Wow

When i first saw it, i was excited and a little breathless, like when you come home from school and you find a shiny, brand new bike in your bedroom with ribbons on the handlebars

Re: Wow

Originally posted by ego trippin

When i first saw it, i was excited and a little breathless, like when you come home from school and you find a shiny, brand new bike in your bedroom with ribbons on the handlebars

now thats an addiction

Originally posted by -Rage-

*ahem* remember what happened when the NEW 12oz came out at first....everyone was confused. This ain't bad nigga

yeah i hated the new 12oz back in october or whenever it was, but now i' m used to it and i'm sure i will get used to this one.

Guest willy.wonka

dont get me wrong...

Originally posted by Misteraven

thanks for all the support minus willy wonka.

hahaha,sorry man...its just that i feel that the after life isnt just heaven.its the rock and roll of life,its the great big facination that is deep within our souls..its the great release...heavens is cool,but what does one feel like in heaven?must be great.

everlasting.....

better than the depressing RIP,thats for sure.

Archived