Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NATO

the new layout

Guest NATO

would just like to say very good move, as long as people stick to posting in the right forums it will be a big improvement (especially the all steel images forum).

i thought just one new forum was gonna be added , now its just confusing and too complicated , ppl are gonna post in the wrong forum even more now .

*ahem* remember what happened when the NEW 12oz came out at first....everyone was confused. This ain't bad nigga

i mean new(ish) people that join are gonna be confused , and the mod's are gonna have to move threads around more , well i think atleast

i dont see how people could make mistakes. if you got freights put it in the freight section..walls in the walls section..its not hard.

yea i like teh new layout....the only people who will be confused will be the newbies, they will learn eventually

Guest Eski

im liking the new format , nice work .

Guest willy.wonka

i thought that "The Heavens" was weak

should have been called something else.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've personally seen a lot of sites whose forums declined in quality after too many of them were made. I actually prefer a small, limited number of forums, but I do like the way these were divided. Best of luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

i like it alot. so when your just in the mood for blackbook. you dont have to search threw everypage of the bench to find a thread.... godjob!!

Guest HAL

Re: i thought that "The Heavens" was weak

Originally posted by willy.wonka

should have been called something else.......

We kicked around a few names, but that seemed like the best one.

We're glad you all seem to like the new layout.

great job on the new forums. good improvement. especially since you can't tell the content of the threads by the title alone. also seeing the rip stickies at the top of the bench was beginning to get annoying.

when i came here i thought i went to the wrong site....it suprised me alot..i thought you guys would never do a thing lie this...but its kool...i just hate the idea of going from forum to forum..but it dont matter that much....i would say leave at it is for now on..nothin needs to be added...:D

I love this. great idea to seperate the bench into topics. I like having a black book thred for all the ink jokies:D

or something like taht

Guest ego trippin

Wow

When i first saw it, i was excited and a little breathless, like when you come home from school and you find a shiny, brand new bike in your bedroom with ribbons on the handlebars

Guest NATO

Re: Wow

Originally posted by ego trippin

When i first saw it, i was excited and a little breathless, like when you come home from school and you find a shiny, brand new bike in your bedroom with ribbons on the handlebars

now thats an addiction

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this