don't you hate when they catch you fucking an 11 year old blind boy?

Zack Morris

blind kids have it made. id run around with my hands out forward all day trying to grab some breasts but acting like im just trying not to hit a wall.

but on the real, something is fucked with that teacher. because its human nature to not fuck the handicapped. seriously its a primal instinct of insuring healthy young offspring you dont want to reproduce with a blind fucker becxause then you hurt the species. i mean picture some blind chick, you cant put your finger on it but theres something nasty about fucking a blind chick..thats your primal instinct saying 'we dont need no motherfucking blind people in the world, we need healthy kids, go fuck a chick with all her senses in check'.

word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

blind kids have it made. id run around with my hands out forward all day trying to grab some breasts but acting like im just trying not to hit a wall.

but on the real, something is fucked with that teacher. because its human nature to not fuck the handicapped. seriously its a primal instinct of insuring healthy young offspring you dont want to reproduce with a blind fucker becxause then you hurt the species. i mean picture some blind chick, you cant put your finger on it but theres something nasty about fucking a blind chick..thats your primal instinct saying 'we dont need no motherfucking blind people in the world, we need healthy kids, go fuck a chick with all her senses in check'.

word.

http://www.3rdshift.org/3sbb/images/smilies/werd.gif'>

Originally posted by OPIUM3

I don't see how unless he is one of those genetic homosexual cases. I know I would have enjoyed the potential milf at that age... blind or not. At least he is getting some sort of satisfaction in his young life. If i was blind i would be tryin to get pussy through pitty. I bet the police or parents never even asked the kid if he wanted to press charges or not. I'm willing to bet that he enjoyed it, but cant fess up to tellin everyone to fuck off, and keep her outta jail for the sake of pure pleasure.

(this post was not meant as a slam toward homosexuals)

I was being sarcastic when I said "Bet he'll be scarred for life!"

When I was 11 I would've LOOOOOVED to fuck my teacher...what a dumbass kid for telling a teacher...imagine what all the other kids said when they heard what he was lucky enough to be doing and then that he ended it. :) Jeez!

Originally posted by oath.NYC

yo im from hicksville..... my town is crazy....... great graff spots...... and there are no farms.........peace

Is NYC your crew, or the "Hicksville" you were talking about? :)

Archived