How to react to cops....

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I actually got out of a ticket becuase when i was arrested my elbow was broken and made me unable to put my arm behind my back (sufice to say the cops still made me.)

It counted as some kind of Health infraction thing and they let me off, next time ur in cuffs claim an injury and watch those tickets drop right off.

i would tend to act like a stupid kid and call graffiti "scribbling, graffititing, gangster writing"

saying "no officer i was not out bombing and getting ups, and this paint is not from doing that fresh throw-up on that wall, and that rattling in my bag isnt spray paint, i just love walking around at 3 AM with marbles, just in case some kids want to play a game" is a pretty bad thing:D ;)

Originally posted by *die*

What question is that

Well......all the people that flood the boards asking what a cop can do to them and what they can't, can they get busted if they have cans on them, et, etc....

Originally posted by imit

wowzers!!!

a dazzle thread.

wehre have you been? 1070 posts..you loser!! HAHA

You're just jealous I'm more popular than you.......:D

Guest ceasoner

First blame everything on alcohol.....

If they still managed to build a good case around you, blame everything on your lawyer and say he represented your case poorly.

Sometimes you can get a new trial...

Then repeat process...

Archived