Fucking cell phone rings

Guest bug

i hate when cell phones ring and they have some digitized cheesy pop song for the ring. it makes me hold off on whatever i'm thinking about or concentrating on until i figure out what tune it is. sometimes it will hold me off for up to five minutes, only to realize i hate hate song

BLAAAAAAA blow up cell phones:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha i hate them rings too , heres a funny story .........okay this last new years i was at a house party with like 25 / 30 ppl , and these girls showed up that arent really that good friends of ours .....anyhow her cell phone goes off and its nsync s pop song , a few of us rushed her and threw her phone into the pool .........hahaha it was great .

we also shaved this kids eyebrow off when he passed out ........:D

twist of cane. thats blasphemy. all rings get old. he has cheapened danzig.

my theory is a lot people get cell phones to feel important. personally, i'm so busy, i can't have distractions, i dont want people calling me so NO cell phone makes me feel important.

i also hate those fucking pop song rings. it's so goddamn annoying. why don't people just use a regular ring.

even my cell phone doesn't have a plain old ringing option. so i have to settle for a "beep, beep, beep, riiiiing!....beep, beep, beep, riiiiing!...." that's kind of annoying also.

but cell phones are the future. who wants a goddamn landline when i can circumvent time and space restraints with my handy cell phone...also no long distance fees and a lower phone bill!

Originally posted by Are2

Are2:

never had a cell phone

never will

this is posse right here fuckers.....

you know i saw a 11 year old kid answer a call on her cellphone the other day.....ive never wanted to backhand someones mother so hard in my life.....

Guest blood as ink

one of my friends has/had a cell phone with to stupid sounding techno ring on it...it went off outside a club once and these stupid teenybopper girls started dancing to it...

..urge to kill rising...

Archived