Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

caught cheating....

Recommended Posts

Guest mopius
Guest mopius
Guest mopius
Guest L.RonHubbard

i think all this stuff is somewhat boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

"Get a life" over Nace is some tough irony to swallow. Disrespect multiplied by ignorance.

 

anyone who sees that fr8 should seriously try to fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

"Get a life" over Nace is some tough irony to swallow. Disrespect multiplied by ignorance.

 

i think it says 'get a job'...

but its still ignorant as fuck....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by QbaOner

 

i think it says 'get a job'...

but its still ignorant as fuck....

 

it does say 'get a life'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HAL
Originally posted by mugshot

 

anyone who sees that fr8 should seriously try to fix that.

 

I'm saying. I'd bet that that's an AA autumn gold fill, so hook it up hoever catches it next.

 

Pure fucking rules. That's some creative shit, for sure. Too bad he had to go back and fix the diss before it rolled out. I guess some people have personal space issues. Not naming names or blaming anyone, but no one went over anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mopius

yeah...i was wondering what was with that pure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HAL

 

 

Pure fucking rules. That's some creative shit, for sure. Too bad he had to go back and fix the diss before it rolled out. I guess some people have personal space issues. Not naming names or blaming anyone, but no one went over anyone else.

dont even fucking get me started...CREATIVE!!! dude who the fuck tops fools like that...he did the same thing to NACERIP...kid wonders why he has so many problems and his trains get caped...fucking dumb shit...so next time anyones pannel im not freinds with roles into my layup i should just get a ladder and bang my shit into the top of theirs taking out bubbles and touching the tops of their letters, for the sake of creativity and "breaking some ground" right!!!....i would hope i would get dissed too..man i cant belive you would say "creative"......anyone, please!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×