YOUR DREAMS PART TWO

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha, Last night I seriously had a dream with Makros in it..

I dont know why, but I have never seen him, but in my dream he kind of looking like howard stern with shorter hair that was straight, and younger. (with black framed glasses too) I dont remember what we were doing in the dream, but I remember alot of solo parts with him just talking about stuff.. like... i was in the dream in the beginning, then i dissapeared and he was just alone, talking to me thru my sleep... and i dont even remember what he was talking about.

12oz does something to you, like internet miss cleo jamaican voodoo.

i almost had a sex dream once.

almost because in my dream i asked the girl for a condom.

almost because she handed me one that was waaaaaaaayyy too big and had a zipper on it. like one of those clear plastic things on TV for stuffing clothes into and vacuum packing them.

last night my ex called my voicemail and told me about her tongue piercing and how i should be proud she didn't try to stop by and force her way in my house.

all that night i had dreams where i sexually humiliated her, and she loved it.

things like resting my drink on her head while she was giving me head, secretly video taping us, lots of name calling and teasing, actually sounds like fun, among other things...

Archived