YOUR DREAMS PART TWO

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

hey, i found the other one really cool, and i had a funny dream last night, ok, so i was in this town, and i was like addicted to those little yellow jolly rancher candies, and i went around eating them for hours, then someone gave me one, but it turned out to be only painted yellow and it was actually a red one and i dead, then i woke up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first thing was a sense of dropping away, but to say downward would be too simple. There were all sorts of frequency modulations and crescendoed stacatto pops as the trip descended. This sound data was quiveringly involved with these visual architectonic dream waters that were beginning to emerge, dripping and slipping amongst themselves, and my being became overwhelmed by vacuous, gravity-like suction experiences which impelled me further in. Around me I felt a crowding in of beings as if the Celtic Faerie land of Fay had become momentarily co-present with where I was. I sensed them, but did not experience these creatures. The sucking experience took over for a while then, driving the morphological acrobatics of spacelove that lay before me. There was something about it that makes me think of a voluptuous alien seductress with big, fat lips pulling me to her body in the weirdest feeling embrace ever. It felt like I was being smeared sensually and lustfully around the space in some sort of vacuum-tube funhouse. At this point (maybe a minute into the experience) I started picking up something like the Escher painting of all those sets of stairs with figures descending by all manners of gravity, only its surfaces were emerald isles of what I can only describe as fractal Medusa liquid, serpentine and sexy. There was a thought that I was in a room full of aliens and they were playing with me, but that somehow they had conspired to make me this way - the alien carney music bar on the planet Tatooine in the Star Wars trilogy seems relevant.

Guest Pilau Hands

okay so there's that one girl...the one where either because she was the one you loved, or just the recent one...and you associate her with everything girly. the way girls smell..her...sex...her...etc. we've been broken up for years now, but i still have dreams with her in them because that's who i associate things with.

last night i had a dream she was at my house, and i said i couldnt have sex with her because i was with someone new (the current girl...real, not fictitious)...

this seems like somewhat of a milestone in my psyche.

go new girl go!

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

okay so there's that one girl...the one where either because she was the one you loved, or just the recent one...and you associate her with everything girly. the way girls smell..her...sex...her...etc. we've been broken up for years now, but i still have dreams with her in them because that's who i associate things with.

last night i had a dream she was at my house, and i said i couldnt have sex with her because i was with someone new (the current girl...real, not fictitious)...

-----------------------very poetic.....your a deep guy pilau...not afraid to shed your masculinity, I admire that.

this seems like somewhat of a milestone in my psyche.

go new girl go!

Guest -sudz-

ok, so tonight i go down to this coffee house to watch my friend sing with my other hot friend that i kinda like, but she has a boyfirend and such. and we're talking and shit and she tells me she has this dream and in it we are a two person soccer team and we win this whole big tounament thing, and then we go to her house and have chocolate chip cookies. thats all she told me about it. :crazy:

Originally posted by -sudz-

ok, so tonight i go down to this coffee house to watch my friend sing with my other hot friend that i kinda like, but she has a boyfirend and such. and we're talking and shit and she tells me she has this dream and in it we are a two person soccer team and we win this whole big tounament thing, and then we go to her house and have chocolate chip cookies. thats all she told me about it. :crazy:

hey Joey,

Was pheobe singing stinky cat? I know its hard secretly having a crush on rachelle when she riding on ross.. but dont worry im sure everything will work out by the end of the season.

Guest JoeHatesCops

i had a fucked up dream that my computer teacher wrote the art of getting over, it was wierd, I also had a dream once where I was fucking a marker, and when I woke up, their was ink every where casue I had crashed with a mop in my coat

i went to an air show, then went to my garage....there was grass growing on the floor of my garage, and there was this naked chick with no tits. she was also covered in very light hair...sorta like baby hair, but the weird thing was that i started groping her.....i had this dream when i was 7 years old

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I had an amazing lucid dream last night... I could create enormous landscapes on demand and fly across them. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest SerialRapisT

Shizzy Dream

Man some1 left an infomercial on the tv when I went to sleep on the couch... and I dreamt that I was flying around in this mall on a Shoowalla or whatever they call those car-washer thingies... Sick man worst waste of good dream time I ever had... was fun though...

Shoowalla with Rocket fuel...

Archived