pissing outdoors and hatred of ashtrays

When

Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

...I just smoked a cigerette in the bathroom...and now I'm gonna go outside to piss...:idea:

i've done that... also, hanging out for an hour or so in the bathroom, to escape roomates, then going into different roomate's room to piss in his trash can...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mind fuck

Pissing outdoors is so much more sattisfying. just like sneezing with out covering your mouth or holding it in.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by suburbian bum

As for throwing butts on the ground. I dont mean to sound like a hippie tree hugger, but thats shit is bad for the enviroment

so is placing hundreds of square miles worth of concrete where a forest used to be and calling it a city. People who bitch about litter are playing themselves, no matter where you put garbage you are fucking the environment, so I ask you than, cigarettes and all, what would you have done with litter?

i wish i could fucking quit smoking

i got a yard and i always piss in it, especially when i'm letting my dog piss, i just let it go, day or night

there's nothing wrong with that, it's natural

i can see people tripping if it's an enclosed space, cus it starts to smell, but nothing wrong with piss hitting a little dirt

• 3 months later...

Archived