im wasted

iCEBERG

hey ll guss what?? im wasted. i meani am fucking wasted. im drank way, wayn too much tonight. why? i domt know. maybe cause im a loser? probably. my father knows im gone, my boy who i invitedd over at onr in the morning knows im notn here. i cant read the text u juxt wrotite to check for spelling an i just puked alll over my windowsm sil while tons of cars passed prolly laughin at me. i cant go to sleep cause everytime im liay down i get the pukeys so im writing thisn to take 1456 minutes off my hands. im gonna regret this in the mornin. im a fuckin dumbass. dont delte this thread so when i have a ahangover tomorrow i csn be gladm im not here. now i i must clean opuke off my windows with water so i.,.,., dunno. o'm a loserm, in think i need to go to the hispitokl.

now i wwait to see what i typed onght, to onlym wishn i hadnt type it. now ill hit new thread or whatever only o lookm like a jackadss to you/

sincerely

iCEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehhh. im relaxing now, its been about 45 minutewss an thank god i have half the mind to correct, or try to pay attention to my horrid spelling. i guess you people cant relate. atleast for the time being. ever get so drunk, that you sit there, and go "this is not even fun no more" you go from having a good 'ol time with your boys, to wonderin whgat woulda hapopened if you never drank in the first place. weed sucks, alcohal sucks, i wish i could just live without either of the two. but i guess im a loser, an thats not happenin

Originally posted by T.T Boy

if fucking trashed, 26 of royal reserve...

shs i got good reaosn

goodnite

ahhh n thats my boyt, i done read in another post bouyt how you was drunk, while i sat here like "me too" tlakin to myself, you dunno how nice it is to relate to someone as fucked up as you. or i guess maybe you do@! 'night, imma sleep well knwoing your just as hit as me.,,,

thanks sincerely, i hate pacing around my room at wee hours of the morning regretting the night before hand, what ever the hell that meant

ya know what. the fact that you knew where most of the keys on the keyboard were dosnt sound like you were going to the hospital at all. but i know the feeling when your drunk and you know once time goes by the alcahol will hit you even harder. anywho dont think your a loozer cauz you drink. everybody in this world is a loozer. alcahol just lets you get away from them for a while:idea:

Originally posted by FROSTY

ya know what. the fact that you knew where most of the keys on the keyboard were dosnt sound like you were going to the hospital at all. but i know the feeling when your drunk and you know once time goes by the alcahol will hit you even harder. anywho dont think your a loozer cauz you drink. everybody in this world is a loozer. alcahol just lets you get away from them for a while:idea:

the thing youg dont know bouyt me is that ican get fuckinbg wasted, and can still maintain 90%66 of the time.,

now if i sit here, and i takem time out to write what i say? yes it can come out pretty good. very little typos, the only way that i would not be able to do this? is if i was typing with my facve and somhoew smashed the board with my mouth and hit subit, terust me i can be half dead, and still maintain. now that a coinsiderable about of time has passed i feel so much better. i cant wait to catch wreck from my father tomorrow morning buyt atleast i can see pretty straight. at the time of my frist post, i was pretty muchg at the point where you just layh aroundf and wait till you get pukeys, thenm puke then lay around and,. an your drunkj too1 atleasts youdidnt drinkj a fifth to the dome.

see and now i will prove to myself that i can type without making mistakes even though i am considerably drunks and i can atleast pay attrention enough to correct typos. that took me about 45 seconds to write. i feel so good now that ive thrown up, and can relax. but it still takes more effor then usuall to type good. even thoug my typing sucks in the firt place/

Originally posted by cmeup

i hate these threads so much... cuz it seems like your typing fake... like acting drunk.

now im not knocking any of you, you might be drunk or whatever i could care less, i just dont see tha point in telling everyone or trying to come on here an type some shit up.

if i was drunk i would be to lazy to come try to type some shit up on here... maybe its just me, but whatever...

not knocking anyone in here, just saying my opinion..

teaserok<~

ehh your jusdt jealosu.

anyways the reasdon i typed this in the first placer. is rwalistacally, for comfort. i was so drunk bymyself at ther beginning of posting this that i was nervous. i hadnt been like this inawhile. now usally im ok, but tonight i drank a fifth to the head. whioch means im fucking druno. BUT, if i tried to go to sleep, id only get more fucked up lying there with my eyes closed. an honestly it felt good to tell everyone that i can relate with, righjt or wrong,. that i was hurtin. i had nothing else better to do and sitting here bymyself, with no one to talk to at aorund 2 in the mornign sept you guys. it was either that or pace around my rom puking. its kinda like documenting my behavior, itll read this tommorow an realize what a retard i sound like, an hopefuylly cut down on my druinking,.

an i know what you mean as for saying someone could type this shit up an act liek whataver whatever. but i did this for me basically. so love it or lumpit, it took me a whole minute to write this last sentance so clean. so... this was for me, or anyone else as hurtin as i was/am (thank god im coming down) for now or in the future, ill read this tomorrow and laugh, then gimme a whgoe 2 months for me only to get as fucked up as i was before.... and wonder why i did it all ovewre agin. it goes from fun to sucks in about 1/4 of a seconf,

Originally posted by iCEBERG

ehhh. im relaxing now, its been about 45 minutewss an thank god i have half the mind to correct, or try to pay attention to my horrid spelling. i guess you people cant relate. atleast for the time being. ever get so drunk, that you sit there, and go "this is not even fun no more" you go from having a good 'ol time with your boys, to wonderin whgat woulda hapopened if you never drank in the first place. weed sucks, alcohal sucks, i wish i could just live without either of the two. but i guess im a loser, an thats not happenin

holey shit, reading that, i amn proud of the effory i put in that to make it sound rigt. im pretty smooth if i put the minutes into it, but not his time, or any timr after tha,m

^ :) but we all know your a loser with no friends, so maybe thats somethin you would do:D

reminds me of that kid my boy took empty blunt guts, smeared the blunt wrapping with dog shit, rolled it up for this kid to smoke, who tried tellin us he was high.

yea well, its the next mornin, i regret drinkin last night, it went downhill real quick, an i apologize for postin, i just needed something to do instead of sit in my room in the dark and ride the invisible roller coaster.

i hadnt been that drunk in a loooooong time. good shit, it sucked

bein drunk where your consious but can't work your legs an just basically have to lay their thinkin youve got alcohal poisoning freeks the shit outta me.

thats happened to me twice, never got poisoned, but im sure i was damn close. an the second time was when i posted this. i just wanted to make sure there were people still out there heh, sounds funny but oh well.

i posted this when i sobered up a little, little enough to move around with some consistancy.

now i can read this and thank god im not back in that position. ive limited my drinking again which will last for awhile, so i should be good

boy that night sucked

If you're so gooned that it feels like the rooms spinning when you lay down, it helps to hang one foot off the bed and hold it flat on the floor. It sorta reminds you that the floors still there, and kills the rolling, spinny feeling a bit. My dad taught me that.

*eddited for speeling*

Archived