120z is ruining my life

REGULATOR

fuck im addicted to this forum and what you people say all the time....for example right now im supposed to be putting together a 6 page essay on cell energy and photosynthesis....but instead im on 120zprophet, if i was to commit all the time i spend on this forum to my graffiti or my school and shit id be better at everything i did....dammit...o well...keep hitting reply:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i killed the alien nightowl,but i hear it comes back to life..

Originally posted by -Rage-

!!!!!!!!!wonK saggiN

what?

if this is directed towards me,i do not know...all i know,is that i can get hella drunk at a club/bar and be glad to come home to 12oz...and talk about it...im drunk,i saw some titties and felt some ass....gettin with a girl that looks like jennifer lopez...a dream come true.

Re: i killed the alien nightowl,but i hear it comes back to life..

Originally posted by willy.wonka

what?

if this is directed towards me,i do not know...all i know,is that i can get hella drunk at a club/bar and be glad to come home to 12oz...and talk about it...im drunk,i saw some titties and felt some ass....gettin with a girl that looks like jennifer lopez...a dream come true.

no no no no no no no...it's an "inside" joke that some of us 12ozers started after we were making fun of Dusty Lipschitz...

wonk saggin = niggas know

just backwards

Hope I didn't offend you willy. :o

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowl recieves enlightenment from a human?

oh shit homie,non taken...

i just ate a pizzone with da suase...mmmmMMMMMMgood.

Archived