BATTLE SCARS

DEE38

Originally posted by seeking innocence

anyone see 'true romance' with christian slater? im trying to have some gnarley ass scar like dude...

http://www.geocities.com/darksideofgaryoldman/true-2.jpg'>

is that the one where he dies at the end from his heart failure thing..

if so i just recently watched that movie on like tnt or something. it was great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone see 'true romance' with christian slater? im trying to have some gnarley ass scar like dude...

http://www.geocities.com/darksideofgaryoldman/true-2.jpg'>

that's fuckin burley... the traditional moari facial tattos were done with a chisel type thing that actually pulled up strips of skin... i've seen people that did that, but then didn't have ink rubbed in, and it looks alot like that pic... dope-tastic...

ahh...

i have alot of burn scars from welders and plasma cutters on my arms and hands

i have mean scar running up my shin from skating

two fingers on my right hand are crooked from braeking them cause i set them back myself

i have a scar on my right hand from pellet gun wars when i was young

both my shins have scars form bike pedals

i had a scar on my face from dirt jumping but it has gone away

i have a scar on the top of my foot from the beach

my left knee has a fat scar from falling out of a car

my left middle fingers tip is deformed from cutting it off with a band saw

my elbows are scarred from riding bikes

thats all i can think of without examining myself

wheres hesh with his ballsack scar? :lol:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

this is probably gonna make me be a freak, but whatever, why stop now? i have this huge thing for really beautiful girls with ill ass scars. i used to know this girl, totally hot, got in a car accident and nearly lost half her face. it got sewn back on, but she still has a big scar that runs from above her eye, down her cheek to her lip.

i cant explain it, but its the dopest thing ever. not cause i like scars, just cause i like the idea of destroyed beauty an shit.

yeah, im a freak.

yo seeks-

you ever notice the scar on tina fey's face? she's the chick who does the SNL weekend update with jimmy fallon. its like an L shaped scar on the left side of her face near her mouth. the added bonus is she's got the glasses and the business suit.

yumyums.

i got scars, but they are very tiny....

i have one on my left index finger, just below the knuckle, got it when i was little when i was cutting a block of wood with a saw and mr finger got in the way. i was bleeding all over the place...cool.

have a real small one on the top of my right hand..

my friend and i were breaking down this old piece of furniture to put it out for the garbage, it was a really old and HEAVY 1970's cabinet thing, like 12 foot long, well silly me, i smack the back out with a hammer and the top comes down right on top of my hand..

have one underneath my chin from god knows what, i must've fallen down sometime in my life..

that's all for now, more on the way

i have a couple chipped teeth

let's see..........

i have a chunk of bone missing from my hip from a bone-graft, as well as a long scar from where they took it out...........i have a long scar on my wrist where it was cut open to insert a screw..............i have a scar on my other hip from a time i went skidding accross concrete at about 50km/hour.......my elbows are jacked from years of skateboarding.....my knees are also jacked from years of skateboarding.................the list goes on and on.....it's a wonder my limbs are still attached

damn, i feel weak, i dont have a grip of scars from ill shit.

6 inch scar across my stomach from a life saving surgery i had when i was 2 weeks old.

3 inch on my lower stomach from another surgery as a baby.

scar on my heel from slicing it open on a piece of metal.

small scar through my right eyebrow. but its pretty pussy. i want a hardcore, manly scar in its place.

small scars on my shins from skating and pond hockey.

i need to get into more knife fights i think.

I suffer from "weak scar story" syndrome. All of my scars were from boring shit, like carrying a piece of plywood that wore a hole in my wrist, slicing my hand trying to do surgery on some fireworks that didn't go off. I guess the best one is one time when I was drunk the newspaper vending machine took my change and didn't open, so I kicked in the plastic window and pulled my paper out through the jagged hole, slicing up my hand.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I had 55 stitches on my forehead two years ago, but the scar that was left is more akin to a 10-stitch gash. Which is good, I guess. Got it from being a drunken idiot in PR, but I tell everyone it was a barracuda attack while snorkeling.

Got the standard shoulder/hip/wrist scars from doing windmills.

My shins are pretty beat up from my BMX days, but they're mostly gone.

The entire surface of both my knees is scar tissue... I scrape and burn my knees on a weekly basis.

Chipped tooth from a backflip gone wrong.

8-stitch scar on my chin from when I was a kid. Slipped on a wet driveway and failed to put my hands in front of me in time.

Tiny scar on my left calf from a BB shot.

I got a scar shaped like an 'x' near my eye...I was swinging on a swing (of course) when I was little and jumped off, somehow my older brother kind of kicked me and the side of my head went into the corner of a picnic table.

I've got another tiny scar from when I was little and trying to be Hillbilly Jim, I had the overall's on and all, and I fell off my bed trying to do a wrestling move and knocked myself on my toy box.

I have another on my leg from yet again when I was little and had a bicycle accident.

I have a couple tiny miscelaneous ones as well...

Guest sneak

1) i have no hair on the back of my right leg...lets just say that lighting farts isnt big or clever

2)a 4inch scar above my temple from where my brother stabbed me - no joke

3) a huge scar along my thumb - skiing accident needed surgery

4) scar on my shoulder from skiing accident 2days after the 1st one.

so far i have been pretty good at avoiding serious injury in dangerous situations..

i can count over 20 car accidents i have been a passenger in, there was one when i suffered a concussion..nothing major though

i have been attacked with a gun once and held up twice, but not injured from that either

once though i lost my mind while fucked up on lsd and pcp..i think that scarred my brain..

and once i sliced my thumb open to the bone trying to get a safety cap off of a bottle of Xanax

..oh yeah..and tattoos

well, knock on wood, but it's been at least 3 years since i was in an accident..

and i was not driving any of those cars

actually, my driving record is pretty gatdamn good

Originally posted by Are2

so far i have been pretty good at avoiding serious injury in dangerous situations..

and once i sliced my thumb open to the bone trying to get a safety cap off of a bottle of Xanax

that struck me as really funny....you shoulda sued...

my chin looks kinna funny from 10 foot face slide on assphalt....

scars on my palms from jacking off....just kidding...scars on my palms from puncture wounds administered by fifteen foot fence

scar on hands from broken glass on a wharehouse window from 4th grade..

standard windmill scars

and i dont belive im disclosing this one...scar on my dick from where a horse bit it....thanks god it still works

tons for knee scars from skateboarding

crooked right arm from skateboarding

got my 2 front teeth taken out by a taxi cab

sliced my finger to the bone trying to open deli turkey...that liqour shit makes life dangerous sometimes...

cartilage scar in my septum from peircing it with a 12 gauge needle...

so on so forth.....

the years i rode freestyle bikes. you can figure that out

the time i was standing in line to play teatherball and the chain broke off and hit me in the head.

the time i flew over the handlebars and my bike flipped in the air and landed on my head sprocket or pedal first in the same spot the teatherball chain hit me.

the burns up my arms from the quesadilla grills and the burns from the big grill when i worked at del taco

then just the gashes and scrapes from everyday life.

Originally posted by Tesseract

fight with furnitur

1)Left Eyebrow, fight with a badass bed

HAHA me too Tesseract.

I hot a small scar on my left eyebrow. I woke up to turn my alarm off or something than I just fell back down to the bed full force. But when I fell back down I was a little too close to the head board. So I caught the edge of it. I had a gash on it. It hurt like a bitch but I was too sleepy so I went back to bed. Woke up about lunch time and I could see the inside. It looked like "lips" kinda.

I was also playing guns and shit in my grandma's backyard. I was running under a tree and my head ended up hitting a little nub of brancg. I needed a few stiches.

Guest havek

i got one on my forehead small but there 5 stitches was playing on the slip and slide and slid right through a glass door and down 15 stairs 2 the basement becarefull thoughs damn things should have a warning signs slippery when wet on them hahaha :D

another time was sleding down a hill and my dad had pushed me and i had no contol over the sled there was 1 tree out off 100's of yards and i had found that 1 tree coming down the hill at full speed head on, face smashed it just added a few more stitches

and there is the 3rd forehead scar playing tag at school on are freetime at lunch there was this little wall i could hurdle and thats how i got away well there was a hollow metal pole that held up a church awning and i had jumped this wall so many times that i didnt need 2 look well i jumped the wall was looking back time i looked forward i smashed my head right into the poll and snaped it in half and the awning nearly crushed me.... haha good shit :eek: :crazy:

Not really a scar but....

I got a fractured jaw that I never knew about. Well I knew about it but didn't know it was that bad. But it was "TUE" late(years) before I found out. I think it happened when I was walking back home and passed by the house the local gang was chilling. They know who I was and don't like writers especially since I didn't get in the neighborhood. So they jumped me. That's my guess of when it happened. So now my jaw is all fucked up. It pops and grinds when I open my mouth and sounds pretty sick.

i have a huge scar down my back....it's start's at the top and stops just before my butt crack. i have scoliosis so they had to break my back and align it with a metal rod.......yikes. i suffer with pain everyday. anyone know how to get ahold pain pillllllllllllllls.........!!!!!!!!!!!!:loopy:

okay im a fuckin idiot evryone please exuse the jack-ass that wrote a message onthe wrong fuckin thread....but i do got a nasty scar on my hand from when me and some folks jumped the fence at emerald point water park off season and skated the waterslides....crazy shit im tellin yahs.

Archived