Do you ever get teased about your last name?

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

so funny

Originally posted by Smart

what's so bad about Fuhrberger?

Man you don't see how funny that is. In my city, there's a very well known writer who i won't name who's last name is Fuhrbiger. The cops have a field day with it whenever they decide to hassle us. "well, well, well, how's it going Mr Fuhr BURGER. Ha ha ha ha". Fucking cops, always so stupid

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

i have a middle name named after saint francis of assisi, the saint of animals...no wonder iver been feeling rather treehuggerish as of late

my middle name is "shown" as in "ive been shown the way." my first name is just as cool and my last name rhymes with payless... like the shoes :D

Guest --zeSto--

i should start pronouncing it french . . .

mine too... It means "Angel of Wine" in French, but nobody says it right the

first time. I've just given up on people not trying to say it in half english.

I want to school with a girl named Anita Cunte ... ouch!

my name is weird...

my first name is my parents name put together. so people in high school started calling me "crusader" "cicada" etc....how mean. i used to go with my nickname until i moved out here an made people pronounce my birth name right. i think it's a beautiful name.

my last name is filipino (of course). but we ahve so mny ways of pronouncing it. my mom says it all filipino like. but i like to pronounce it with a french accent. it doesnt defeat any purpose anyways.

so when i get married, i will have a irregular first name and an all american last name. :o

I think i have the same last name as EVERYONE in mexico and the mexican folks in the US, all i have to say is that my ancestors were some horny mofos cuz i am related to a lot of people.

my first name is german and no one can pronounce it and i just get nicknamed whatever gets close enough to my name.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

people cant pronounce mine neither

i find that just as bad people continualy getting your name wrong.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My middle name is Raul. That's enough to guarantee a fair amount of hell. Beer,

El Mamerro

Hahahahaha!!!! I think this is funny 'cause I always thought Raul was a cool name!! My reason was always that you could be in a situation like.. where 3 guys are fighting over one girl and then shes like.. well i'll decide by who has the coolest name! (This is actually how girls decide, I swear it!;) ) Some guy will be like, "Hi! My names James!" The second will say, "My names.. uhh... James as well!" Then you come up there and simply say, "How'd you like to get with.... (You now look both ways, then do the little *smoooothhhh* hand motion.. much like a sideways slow karate chop) Raul...?"

It is then a done deal.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by test pattern

"How'd you like to get with.... (You now look both ways, then do the little *smoooothhhh* hand motion.. much like a sideways slow karate chop) Raul...?"

Then she laughs, punches me in the stomach, and makes both James guys piss on my head in exchange for blowjobs. Women are weird. Beer,

El Mamerro

My entire name is fucking boring. I should change it to Paco Flores Benitez Benitez.....

Some classic names to have graced my life...

Misty Rhoades

April Winter

Steve Cheeseman

Holding Pecker

George Krapp

Jim Boob

Mark Gaylord

Tanya Cuntz

Dave Assmann

Mike Hunt.....everyone knows one of them:D

i'll add a couple

Harry Butts (no fucking joke)

Cookie Eater

my last name is not very pretty and hard to pronounce, ha! and it's easy to make fun of..and definitely not in a cool way (like Bong)

Archived