beef beyond belief

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can you sign my book???

Sounds like a similar situation I encountered a few years ago...#1.Stand up for yourself always...Always believe in yourself...Even if you get your ass kicked, as long as you step up to bat, you know you did the right thing...This is crucial, I know its hard to take an L, but soon those L's will turn to W's. because it will make your heart stronger...I know what its like to be outnumbered, and all that shit...The supposed toughest kid in town needed 4 of his boys with him to take me, Im not sayin I could have taken him 1 on 1, but it shows tons about his character, and it is a huge reflection of how 99% of our peers have no heart...Not to mention no matter what they say they are all followers, and there are always bigger fish above, that they have their noses superglued in their asscrack...I caused my family a lot of shit with all the fighting and nonsense, but I wont take any of it back because it truely did make me a stronger person...If you let people run over you, itll happen your whole life, and you dont want that to happen...Ive got the scars to prove it...Oh, and you seem to be from the same area I am, and oh boy do I know the type!!!These kids are all pussies struggling for identity and something to make them feel strong...And in the end they just end up in jail....STAND UP FOR YOURSELF...

Archived