beef beyond belief

metallix

this is the story

yesterday im going home from school, on my bike. some 2 kids down the block from my school are calling my name, i go over there like a stupid fuck and then get spat on,slapped, and threatened and questioned. they ask me if i have weed or money. i tell them i dont take money to school and fuck weed i dont smoke that shit (i do.) I also tell them straight up i don't fight so their wasting their time.

Now; I take a new path home today, because im kinda worried they would run after me. I get onto my block and they are right there in a baby blue car and start driving in my direction and try to open the door and hit me off my bike.

Today: i get out of school, i go to the bike racks. they are waiting in the parking lot and REV their engine to make me notice. I know right away it is them, because as i start to leave the bike rack area i go in a fake direction, and they proceed to follow me in the fake direction. THen i turn around in another direction, and they follow me as well. I knew straight up now that they werent going to let me go home. So i jet down a block or two, and then they roll up to me and this kids like "whats the deal" "whats the deal" i glance over and keep rolling down the block as fearless as possible, after a while they get pissed im ignorning them and start throwing snapple bottles, i get worried at this point and speed up and disappear into a school yard where i can take 4 different ways home. I know they are expecting me to go home, so i just ride around side streets and they look for me, because i saw them pass by a few times.. after loosing them by patience, i get a call at my house about 30 minutes later, nobody answers the phone when i pick it up. just a blank call.

things i noticed: they know exactly what time i get out of school, they know where i live, they have my phone number, they know what way i take home everyday.

i don't fucking get it.. and i get a feeling this is gunna get worse and worse, anyone have any experience in shit like this? usually i just ignore beef or out maneuver them until they give up but this doesn't look like its gunna happen that way..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

thats ill dude, i know you must be worried right now.

try thinking back to anytime you mightve seen the guys or any reason for anyone to do that to you, that might lead you to who they are at least.

good luck bro, wish we could help you more.

Guest platapie

round up a lil posse of your homies and ethier beat the snot out of them or you could pull some hella funny shit and rig up a whole situation and like let all the air out of there tires and then put shit under there door handle and all sorts of funny stuff. then start calling there house out of the blue. i say go with roundin your posses and jsu beating the living day lights out of jsu one of them at a time.

Originally posted by platapie

round up a lil posse of your homies and ethier beat the snot out of them or you could pull some hella funny shit and rig up a whole situation and like let all the air out of there tires and then put shit under there door handle and all sorts of funny stuff. then start calling there house out of the blue. i say go with roundin your posses and jsu beating the living day lights out of jsu one of them at a time.

word...thats how i settled some petty beef, get some of your homies and take em out

find out where they live and rock fill ins on their house...their parents are gonna think it's someone they know..ahaha...either that..or dont take shit dude..never take shit when it goes that far...

pepper spray their ass and then whip out a fish bat and go to town.....seriously,those kids are in a car, in a group trying to act hard.....they may as well have a big "im a complete pussy" sign around their necks, people that act hard in groups are generally some of the weakest people you will encounter.....fighting is pretty much retarded but if someones endagering your saftey being passive isnt really the way to go.....its up to you what to do but i feel pretty safe in saying these kids, by themselves probably arent shit and you running away from the problem isnt going to help you at all.....i dont know man, its been a few years since i was in high school, its tough to say because dealing with things at your age is always a bitch, just do what you feel safe doing i guess....

ok well here is some backround:

the kid that i have beef with is a drop out. i never started anything, but the kid mentioned this girl. he said that the girl told him i was talking shit about him. but this girl moved out of town already. i had an argument and fight with this girl. this makes me believe she told him lies in order to get back at me indirectly. the whole thing is, i havent done shit to this kid or any of his friends. this is all happening for no (real) reason..so i have no idea what to do..

Guest fr8lover

about a girl, eh?

that sucks. i think rolling deep is the best suggestion so far, prove to them that you arent going to keep running, otherwise its not going to stop...that whole "losing them by patience" cant last forever.

dont do anything stupid, looks like they are taking care of that. fucking snapple bottles? if they MUST throw bottles (from a car?!), they had better be 40oz or better (32oz coors lights and jugs of carlo rossi are acceptable too)...snapple is just pussy, call their bluff!

I agree with boogie hands...If you use pepper spray on them if they are trying to attack you its considered self defense...A fish bat is good but I have one of those little novelty bats that I keep in my car. Smack someone in the back of the head with that thing one good time and they are out...Or just cut a baseball bat in half and use the smaller end. Just club the fuckers like a baby seal.

good advice from some of u guys. the pepper spray is a good idea, but its illegal in NY (god knows why..)

I think im going to go to somebody to get this taken care of..there is no other way. And this isn't over a GIRL, its that the girl wants revenge and wants to fuck me over, so she started fake beef with this kid and me. i never did anything wrong

look man you better learn to give as well as recieve. if i was you? i would straight fuck somebody the fuck up. an make sure that even if their boys were waitin for me? they wouldnt. if you dont do shit this wont stop. if you do do shit it may get worse. well guess what? bet they dont have the balls to kill you so your straight.

if i were you this is what id do personally. get a few bricks, like 6 of em and at the end of school empty your book bag and put those bricks in, fuck homework for the day. when i went outside and i saw em, id go about my usual shit, but as soon as they start poppin shit? walk over to em an be like "look man i aint got no problems, ey yo take my bookbag take whatever you want in it an leave me the fuck alone, this is all i got an will have" then take off your bookbag and straight knock someone the fuck out

once you hit the first dude go after the second right afterwards he wont know theirs bricks in there untill he feels em.

you either gotta fuck somethin up, or get fucked up, feel free to take a few to that baby blue car also. let em know your straight serious, an if they fuck you up, it dont matter cause your fuckin someone or somethin of theres up right back. do it untill they can't hang. they wont, trust. theyll stop, you might have to get an asswhooping like three times but fuck it, if you do it right, they wont touch you.

and remember what ever goes down STAY CALM. thats when youll be at your most efficient. im serious if your givin someone a head up an you get snuffed, stay calm breath easy.

that is fucking horrible.

get a downlow detective to help you, that would be fun. maybe bobobi could help you but she'd probably front like "oh i love bullying, i dont do it but i love it"

but seriously though, you should get some kind of help. from your football quarterback homies..... or some crazy guys who own bats and wear spiked jewerly.

that seriously does suck thoo, i hope you find a resolution soon, and be safe. :mad:

i would seriously round up a posse of yocals and go batter the living shit out of them, fuck their car up and go threaten their parents.

thats another thing, you should always have down friends. wouldnt it be cute if three of your boys were waitin at the bike rack like they chill there, only to come out of no where to fuck these dudes up when they aint even knew you know those kids. just act like you dont know em be like "oh what you got more of your boys to fuck with me?"

worked out real well at a party, some dude got in my face, he was all drunk an yellin so i kept my cool, him an his homeboy. all i kept sayin is knock it off we both know you dont want it. i looked over their shoulders and 8 of my boys were circlin on em, needless to say i didnt have to throw one punch an these dudes got rocked, i mean fuckin broken down in a matter of 30 seconds, for down ass nuccas on one dude? the only thing i did was after i told em to stop they got off him an when he was gettin up i tee'd off on his dome. its always good to have down ass boys, that was my point. but then again theyll call you when they get into some shit, gotta learn to give and recieve.

Originally posted by NATO

i would seriously round up a posse of yocals and go batter the living shit out of them, fuck their car up and go threaten their parents.

thats another thing! find out where this dude lives and when you see his car at his house, roll up and knock on the door with 3 others dudes. as soon as whoever cracks the door an inch you kick it the fuck in as hard as you can, trust they wont see that comin, bumrush the house quick enough so they dont have time to grab anything and beat the fuck outta him in front of his parents. but thats a whole nother story ill save for a later date.

Guest BROWNer

i don't know, these kids sound like fuckin' toys.

if i was you i would do my biz as usual, then when

they start fuckin' with you, hop off your bike, walk

up to the car window and spit in doods face.....

then reach in your bag and pull out a club and

see what's up then. i bet they'll fuck off.

or if you get in a real tight spot

gouge out eyes

rip cheeks kick/grab nuts

reverse break joints

bite

whatever you gotta do to make sure your ok, who wants to get tangled with a dude thatll bite ya after you bling him and kick him in the nuts right after you pushed his good arm out in the wrong direction? nobody

yo man.. when i was in high school, i had some serious problems.. i got this whole crew offside over some graff shit that wasnt even my fault. for 2 years, dudes would be waiting for me outside of school, in the yard wherever.. one look from me at them and it would be on all over again. fuck i was on the run for two years coz i had no one backing me up. but you know what ? i stood up to the dudes a few times and they weren't even that fucken tough.. they just used fear as a weapon against me you know ? one time shit went down, i booted a basketball from point blank range straight into one fools head, which knocked him off his feet, and his homeboy came straight up and cracked me in the face and i just stood there.. that was it. after that other dudes from the crew started comin up sayin "man, you shoulda hit him back, you would of wasted him" and after that shit died down.

I suggest you listen to iceberg yo.. get some homeys and go see what the fucken problem is. explain your situation to em, tell em how the bitch dogged you and if homey still wants to get funkee, knock him the fuck out and all his boys as well.. trust me man, you cant keep runnin forever.

exactly, most dudes prey on the weak untill you turn the tables. when i was little i used to make em believe i was a bitch, always kept my mouth shut, quit kid, but when shit hit the fan? they didnt know how to handle me. i always had that fire inside but never let em see it, it keeps their confidence up, that way when you go nuts and beat the fuck outta one of their boys (this is what happened to me) the other two just stood their and said "yo get the fuck offa him man stop stop blah blah" an from then on they knew i meant business. i ragged that kid so hard his friends wouldnt do shit or talk shit, because the last thing they wanted was to be put in the position of some kid they thought was bitch, straight fuckin em up.

he didnt know what to do so the boy froze up and covered his face.

yea well anyways just remember their people. no matter how fearless they seem, once you get into a fight with em or whatever, they goin through the same emotions. thats why most people lose fights, because they think they can't win. i got jumped before, and never left my feet because i knew i could whoop 2 of these dudes assess at once. it made me so angry they couldnt do nothin. yea i got jawed about 14 times an some dude tried tacklin me from behind just to get me on the ground, but i saw that comin sooner or later and to this day i have some kids teeth marks inprinted in my palm cause i got hit when i jawed one of em, and it their front teeth with my palm instead of my knuckles.

basically i keep my responses short, but when it comes to somethin i know all too well, ill extend my hand to you wether i like you or not, to help you get through the situation, instead of my usual "why dont you go get beat up?" replies. if you need any real advice anything like that, on some serious shit, trust me dude, im grimey, i can get you through any situation. lemme know if you need somethin ill hit you off with my e-mail real quick like, or drop yours, i dont like givin mine out...

thanks for the help ppl..iceberg and anvil..thanks..if this gets any worse i will take a stand. i don't know how or what to reply to your help, but thanks fo real..its appreciated. im just sick of being shit on..

i also have teeth scars ..from a previous fight (that i didnt start)

sometimes i wonder why i fucking attract this kinda shit..

ice berg has it on point....fools prey on the weak untill the tides turn

heres an example

me and a friend of mine were constantly being fucked with by some preppy jocks...thinkin we were some litle bitch ass asian kids...they were wrong

one day i got some of my boys from other schools to drop by. me and my friend went about as usual, and were taking shit from these jocks when my boys just came up and punked them pretty bad. the jocks stopped messing with us but they wanted retaliation untill they realized that if they fucked with us again they would be dealing with alot of fuckin people (chinatown gangs) so the jocks stepped off, came up to us at school and said that they didnt want beef and so its cool now....it was the best feeling in the world when those cocky jocks that you hate come up to you and suck your dick cus they are scared.

Archived