i fucking hate bush

seeking

man if the goverment wanted to stop that shit they could of but they put lifes on the line so they can take control of anohter country they just needed an excuse to make it look like amerikkka is doin somethin right did you see on the news when the captured that one building that americans use to own how happy they were to raise the american flag up now they have some more damn control over oils and they can spread their damn capitalist shit everywhere thats why other countries are poor cause america always try to spread this live by money shit and they didn't want to conform or fall into assimulation thats why CHE died fighting some oppresive goverment and fighting imperialism. but i didn't like how the taliban was treatin their people makin them live under some fake islam shit that bin laden and them were makin up and not stickin to the real islam reliegion

CHE GUEVARA LIVES that is my 2 cents on this topic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

it really just is sad listening to bush speak. hes such an idiot, and he makes America look so stupid. i strongly beleive 911 would never have happened if Bush wasnt pres. fucker choked on a pretzel. thats the american president. its just sad. im not proud to be american.

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by Wilt

Chenney isn't running the country......oil companies are...and you can believe that.

Thats funny cause you know the Bush Family wealth is nonetheless from OIL! hahaha... They have a family oil company in Texas... Its funny how that works out...

Guest Tree Climber

Fuck all that shit. Im learning how to live outdoors and live off the land, fuck money, fuck technology, fuck bigger and better. yeah right... We are all sucked and we are all gonne die.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know what ID do differently, thats why ill never be president. i do know i have no respect for Bush because of his background and how he got into his office. He was a drunk priviliged upper class white ivy league college boy. And Gore? Gore was a priviledged upper class white ivy league college boy. not a drunk though. did you know Gore's aides told him he needed to act less smart in the presidential debates? i read an article that had Bush's IQ as the lowest of any president so far. President Elect? President SELECT. His daddy got him in there, not hard work, not intelligence, just money and his daddy. As for Nader....i really just took him as a joke. Theres nothing funnier than a tree hugger, unless its a upperclass white boy who wishes he was a true black thug, those kids are funny too.

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i dont know what ID do differently, thats why ill never be president. i do know i have no respect for Bush because of his background and how he got into his office. He was a drunk priviliged upper class white ivy league college boy. And Gore? Gore was a priviledged upper class white ivy league college boy. not a drunk though. did you know Gore's aides told him he needed to act less smart in the presidential debates? i read an article that had Bush's IQ as the lowest of any president so far. President Elect? President SELECT. His daddy got him in there, not hard work, not intelligence, just money and his daddy. As for Nader....i really just took him as a joke. Theres nothing funnier than a tree hugger, unless its a upperclass white boy who wishes he was a true black thug, those kids are funny too.

theres actually nothing funny about a tree hugger. if we had a tree hugging president we could use all of our top brains and techs to build engines that run on clean fuel and electrical devices that conserve MORE energy and maybe even get solar power to the next level. then we can export all these GOOD products to other countries instead of going over there and pumping all there oil. we could also find someway of not killing so many trees so trees can help reduce CO2 levels and reverse the green house effect. but then again humans are stupid. maybe after the nukes hit roaches will evolve better than we did.

Guest BROWNer

okay, off topic time:

i don't know if any of you remember a show a few years back

called Beyond 2000 on discovery.....aussie i think..................

doods on that show were getting cars to run on fuckin' water.

and what about all the rage over the ballard fuel cell?

put some blame on the auto corps like fuck face ford.

ford is evil. and they lobby like a muthafuck and come

out on top everytime. fuck ford.

Archived