i fucking hate bush

seeking

Any one see robbie connals "HAIL TO THE THEIF" posters up? Damn those were dope.. im sure dee did since she was talking about santa monica (they were plasterd all over there.)

I cant even begin to explain how bad bush has screwed up over the past 6 monthes, ridiculous... wish some one would clue him in that the same plan for diverting attention from the loss of political integrety has caused thousands of deaths, and not once succeded making any one look any better nor any more intellegent.

Why all this bombing? Pakistan is Nothing but desert and rubble at this point and still Bush go's on his little vindictive rampage attacking countries that are just as guilty in part as the U.S. Reataliation yes, pointless slaughter no.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seek, i hope to see more like u in america. but bush isnt enough, cuz cheneys running the country anyway; so he, and 90% of the rest of government need to be taken out. along with many parts of the south and wall street. i, as well, would like to help with the fighting but im not a killer, im a lover. SO KILL KILL KILL PEOPLE!!!!!

Guest stupid412

bush

have you ever seen this guy give a speech??? my 4th grade sister has better people skills then that bumbling old man. this guy is stupid "freedome first vote bush" now im not the one to ever actaully comend the government on anything its done since the 5th amendment but what i dont get is how every gun nut white trash to rich white bussness man can actually say " its the governments fault we cant shoot our guns where we want"... ah god it makes me sick

sorry this is all scrabled i dont even know where to start with this topic

peace

eeyyrriisss otk

412 :dazed:

ps. i wonder when the last time bush honestly made a decision for himself.

its funny how bush was saying he wouldnt recognize the new zimbabwe government because he believed it wasnt won fairly. i dont know why, its just funny coming from him.

stupid, i bet the last decision he made for himself was when he picked out his last pokemon toy.

Originally posted by Wilt

Chenney isn't running the country......oil companies are...and you can believe that.

bush family = oil company owners.

cheney = spent many years running an oil company, who still to this day, has ties to sadaam hussein, and is making money off of him.

total side note, but somewhat related. the AOL + time warner merger broke a ton of federal trade laws, but ultimitly, the decision to allow it came up to one person, michael powell. son of gen. colin powell. the dear general, made 9 million dollars alone in the merger, just off the stocks he held in the companies.

fuck any rich person telling me they shouldnt have to pay equal taxes, because why should they be punished for making a bunch of money.

why? cause you didnt work for it you fucking cock smoker. if someone makes 18 million a year working 120 hour shifts in a fucking coal mine, hey dude, you earned. if someone makes 18 million dollars a year breaking trade laws and getting insider trading info, they can suck this dick while i beat them with a god damn can of rustoleum striping paint (lord knows shit aint good for anything else)

seeking/rich people hater since day oner

Guest uncle-boy

fuck all you liberal, communist, hippy peices of shit. all know is that if someone is going to hit me, i'm gonna fuck um up first. same as the nuke thing. you stupid monkey's.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

bush family = oil company owners.

cheney = spent many years running an oil company, who still to this day, has ties to sadaam hussein, and is making money off of him.

total side note, but somewhat related. the AOL + time warner merger broke a ton of federal trade laws, but ultimitly, the decision to allow it came up to one person, michael powell. son of gen. colin powell. the dear general, made 9 million dollars alone in the merger, just off the stocks he held in the companies.

fuck any rich person telling me they shouldnt have to pay equal taxes, because why should they be punished for making a bunch of money.

why? cause you didnt work for it you fucking cock smoker. if someone makes 18 million a year working 120 hour shifts in a fucking coal mine, hey dude, you earned. if someone makes 18 million dollars a year breaking trade laws and getting insider trading info, they can suck this dick while i beat them with a god damn can of rustoleum striping paint (lord knows shit aint good for anything else)

seeking/rich people hater since day oner

gadfukindam

you hit the shit in the head pretty fuckin good.shockin.

upsbig

gets me fuckin pissed by the second thoughhttp://www.freephoto-i.net/users/jaketron/hsub.jpg'>

Originally posted by seeking innocence

jesus christ, i didnt realize i could be this crabby. this is why i dont watch these speeches, cause i wind up smashing my tv. [/b]

this is exactly why i don't read/listen to much political/conspiracy theory shit, because its like no matter what your opinion is, you can't do a god damn thing about it. and it makes you even angerier. like radiohead "concerned, but powerless"

i dont know if this has been mentioned before, but they just voted against a bill which would require the auto industry to make all its cars have more efficient engines thus increasing the gas milage...it voted against it because all the big auto makers want to keep making their suvs, but this means that the US is gonna remain dependent on a certain part of the middle east to get its oil from...or maybe we can go dig up alaska, fuck nature...

btw, this is all vague, so if anyone else has the science please drop it

Guest willy.wonka

Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by willy.wonka

"a revolution once and a while is good for the country"

i forgot who said this....

Andrew Jackson....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

i dont know if this has been mentioned before, but they just voted against a bill which would require the auto industry to make all its cars have more efficient engines thus increasing the gas milage...it voted against it because all the big auto makers want to keep making their suvs, but this means that the US is gonna remain dependent on a certain part of the middle east to get its oil from...or maybe we can go dig up alaska, fuck nature...

btw, this is all vague, so if anyone else has the science please drop it

shit girl....what do you think they do with the plans to make the badass cars that doesnt need too much gas or anything that would pollute our airspace?

big car companies buy them from thier inventors and throw them away.or throw them in the file...

i'm not a real fan of american presidents let alone ones before my time but i recently read an article about the nixon tapes and that he wanted to drop the a-bomb on vietnam and kissinger had to talk him out of it. he said that too many civilians would die and nixon said i don't give a damn about civilians. i really found that sick. i mean war itself is sick but shit be a little more responsible about the power that you have. bush is doing a real good job of milking the sep 11th incident to include what ever the hell he likes. i wish i had powers like thoughs dudes in scanners and blow up peoples head just by concentrating on them.

i know that making sure the american people are safe is important, but never before has it been such a huge deal, at least from what i can remember of the clinton administration. i know its important to ensure safety especially after what happened 6 months ago, but wouldnt you say that the ol' bushoroni a blind ass mufugga. what i mean is that i think hes placing the US in more danger than in safety by strictly considering imediate effects of things hes doing and completely ignoring how things may work out in the future. its like there is not future with this guy...

we have the technology to send men to the moon.

we have the technology to make a fake human heart.

we have the technology to make a missle that can hit another missle, in mid air, and explode it.

we have the technology to create life in a petry dish

yet, we cant make an engine that gets more than 25mpg?!

fuck america.

Guest uncle-boy

i don't get it jah, when did i "STEAL AWAY MUSIC" ? or when did i become "THIEF OF MUSIC"??? and if you think i'm wrong saying hippys and liberal politically correct poo-poo heads are dummies. you must be one of them.... so why are you using the term "retarted" in a demeaning way?? that's not nice at all, you hurt my feelings. boo-hoo

Originally posted by 9ign

Ever wonder how far away you'd hafta be from the bomb in order to survive? Check this site out.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature.../mapablast.html

Damn, I hope they drop the bomb on my day off when I'm down in the suburbs. Hell, at least I won't have to turn up for work the next day, what with the flesh falling off my bones and all.

Archived