i fucking hate bush

seeking

jesus christ.

if i had bill gates money, i would pay to make bush debate nader on live tv, and i would pay everyone in america 20 dollars to watch it.

fucking christ on a crutch, that fucker is stupid. lucky for him im on a serious mission to make out with milla jovovich, otherwise i might just make myself a martyr and blow his dumb ass up.

seeking/dont worry CIA, im just kidding (no im not)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING HIPOCRIT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

jesus christ, i didnt realize i could be this crabby. this is why i dont watch these speeches, cause i wind up smashing my tv.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Imagine the posibilty that Gates uses all his money to hook up with milla...or even worse, bush...

seeking/oficially on war

Everytime he gives a speech, he digs our country further and further into what will become WWIII.

I'm scared that asshole is gonna start nuking any night now to "ensure the protection of the American people".

scary shit.

i dont watch the speeches either... quit frankley i dont wanna know whats going on... if he gets me killed while hes in his little underground layer then.. il kill em .. i dont know how but i will. and if were gonna get nuked please let me know 24 hours in advanced so i can go rape my neighbor

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i was talking to one of my teachers and she brought something up i didn't even think of . . .

THIS ISN'T A WAR AT ALL

it's too vague and we don't have congress approval

you hadnt thought of that? its been said a million times. its not an 'official' war. but in my book, once the bombing begins its a war, i dont care if congress declares it or not.

i'm glad we can all agree on this at least..

and no, congress never officially declared war on the taliban, they just set out to overthrow the gov't with the help of dissidents within afghanistan..something we were attempting to do in korea, and vietnam...

...bush 1 claimed this was the reason war was declared on iraq a few years back, when in actuality the u.s. gov't was concerned about the high price of oil

man, i though this was going to be a thread on seeking turning gay....

...thank you, thank you....ill be here all week

seriously though, i may be pretty much powerless to do anything about whats going in but at least im not a republican....those fuckers have to spend the last few seconds of their lives dwelling on the fact that its all their fault....a whole party of dumb, white rich kids and gun toting trailor trash....what did you think was going to happen?

Yeah, this shit's kinda gettin' scary. Just in time for the prophesies too...

I hope I'm either gettin' laid, smokin' a blunt, or chuggin' on a Colt 45 when I die.

I sure as fuck don't wanna die while I'm typin' somethin' in some internet forum, that would suck.

BUSH IS A FUCKIN IDIOT.....right now hes bragging about how Osama Bin Laden isnt a threat anymore....all this is gonna do is piss osama off more (if hes alive).....Even though the al queda probably isnt a threat OTHER terrorist organizations EXIST!!! holy fuckin shit....all osama has to do is fund one of these and boom we got another attack

im always baffled as to why bush put certain countries under a nuclear bomb...jesus what if china was to say "yea right now if we had to nuke the US we have on target" what would you think? this is what china and russia have going through their minds right now because they are nuke targets now...im praying for someone to assasinate george bush..NOW

ASSASINATE GEORGE BUSH!!

Guest platapie

i also dislike them but. nightmares on wax remixed one of there songs and that song is pretty rad. its the (lettign the cables sleep) nightmares on wax remix. i also dig the dan the automator remix of only when i lose mysle from depeche mode.

2cents

whats even more disturbing is that i dont believe this "war" is because afghans bombed us..i think the gov. wanted it to happen and let it happen..i also have feelings that we are over there to get a hand in their government so we can get oil in china....ultimately this is a war for oil...greeeeeed.spell it with me g-r-e-e-d.

Guest willy.wonka

remember when he went into a supermarket.....and didnt know about anything..

WHATS THAT FOR?WHAT ARE YOU DOING?THIS IS EXCITING.....the cashier on tv was just lookin at him like a retard.

i hate bush too!damn fuckin CHEATER!!

santa monica promenade had a stand with all kinds of BUSH IS BULLSHIT type stickers....... buttons... shirts.... bush is evil, fuck bush...

then the next stand to it some jamaican dude sold awsome inscents for his rasatafarian church.

gofuckingfigures. hilary clinton for president.

Originally posted by Wilt

whats even more disturbing is that i dont believe this "war" is because afghans bombed us..

15 of the 19 people aboard the planes were saudi arabian citizens. but of course the saudies are our friends, so heaven forbid we look at them.

if 15 of the 19 people had been from cuba, do you think we'd be bombing fucking peru?

fuck bush, fuck capitalism, fuck everything.

Archived