Lions Tigers and Bears Oh My

test pattern

Geso, Amaze and Houston.

Okay, are monkeys from Houston, Texas??

I dunno why, but I always thought they were from way up north...

I never really looked into it.. but yesterday I was driving around downtown Houston and I saw this wall on the outskirts of downtown that had some stuff done by badgers, which I already had a flick of, but it was kinda weird seeing that in person because I thought that was in a totally different location. Anyhow, I took a shot of the koalas stuff then I walked to the left of it. (It was a huge wall.) I then saw some stuff by girraffes. I was like, "Err.. what the hell?" So I took some shots of that too.

I also found this building that was abandoned, and one of the rooms were open with no roof. I wanted to go in there because i saw a hollow looking parrot bomb that I already had a flick of.. but once again thought it was in a totally different location. I went in there and took some pictures of everything. It was really cool in there.

Anyhow, sorry for mouthing on and on... I just wanna know where mirkats are from. They could have came down here just to hit up stuff in Houtson..?:confused:

holy name droppers batman!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JoeHatesCops

yeah theyre was a ja throw at a portable at my school in 5th grade, i wonder if hes really from the northwest, dont be a dork

Archived