peeps from here fuckin wit us on b-boys.com

leprakan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha oh man, you can really suck there and everyone will think you rock. One kid had this as a profile ahha: Me and my boys turn on the toys when we seek the trains they go insane - thats why the name of the game is GRAFFITI fame*-

Also the standard for being good is if you can paint withought drips.

lets all bomb that shit haha

looks like fuck all of you and be boys be toys did it already...

lets make their topics be in like the 27th page :D

fuck...i wanna bomb...oh well i dont know jack shiat so fuck it :heated:

Originally posted by donniefrisco

you people need to go outside...I think your loser addiction to this site is obvious when you're sitting here capping on what the Icons are wearing in another forum. Or who came up with the Sticky idea first...

^^^^

I agree

I post on both forums. Why? because sometimes there isn't enough going on on 12oz......................I mean I spend my time here almost exclusively in Channel Zero, so I don't really give a rat's ass bout the graff standard on either

lets face it, the only difference between here and b-boys.com is that people here post flix of other peoples shit, and the kids on b-boys post their own...................

And I am hardly the ONLY ONE posting on both either.....

bitch hurry up and get here mutherfucer. stpatties day is here why aint you in town. bitch my addrenalien is going right now just thinking about it. i cant fuckin wait tell your on the ground and i just keep going. beating the fuckin shit out of you.

Originally posted by rhettdec

bitch hurry up and get here mutherfucer. stpatties day is here why aint you in town. bitch my addrenalien is going right now just thinking about it. i cant fuckin wait tell your on the ground and i just keep going. beating the fuckin shit out of you.

I'm gonna remind you you said this

HAHAHAHA.. AND this...

HAHAHAHA, I know this is for someone that must also come here...

*though, sidenote, that's pretty uncool stuff that you know we wouldn't put up with around here... still, you got this guy all worked up :D

originally said by Rhettdec on bboys.com

to bboy be toyz....

sorry sek but i wanted everyone to see this. bboyz be toys your nothing but an art fag. are you a faggot like andy warhol? do you take it in the ass while listening to maryln mansion? do you hate seeing a car full of wiggers drive by because you know if you say something to them theyll beat the shit out of you? im not to much of a wigger but when it comes to a trendy art fag such as yourself invading my hiphop ill gladely consider myself a wigger because then when i come across alittle whiny girl such as your self and slap the fuc out of em, it can be said the art fag got slaped by the wigger. now go suck somebodies cock, faggot

Archived